Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for discreet Hotels at Brighton?  (Read 972 times)

Offline jistheway

Been checking up on the hotels at Brighton and a lot of them are expensive around over the £120 mark, I presume they advertise the seaside as a perk in order to raise their prices up.

Is there any other hotels perhaps near the city side centre that is reliable and cheap for a punt?

Banned reason: No meaningful contributions in 7 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derrick101

Offline contentguy

Wow !! 7 years a member  :dash:

No wonder he hasn't managed a review, he doesn't seem to realise that SPs do incalls so no need to book a hotel for a meeting  :dash:

Offline bartholomew

Obviously oblivious to UK hotel chains too, Travelodge, Premier Inn, Jurys, Ibis....the list is endless quite long

Offline CharliePepp

Been checking up on the hotels at Brighton and a lot of them are expensive around over the £120 mark, I presume they advertise the seaside as a perk in order to raise their prices up.

Is there any other hotels perhaps near the city side centre that is reliable and cheap for a punt?

use a travel agent mate or find an SP that does incall (hint they all do) unless you are going to post a few reviews and contribute I would stick to lurking
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Whiteknight

No wonder he hasn't managed a review, he doesn't seem to realise that SPs do incalls so no need to book a hotel for a meeting  :dash:

+1  :lol:

Offline Asmodeus

Good discounts on Dayuse app for booking hotels during the day.

I booked Hotel Ibis near Brighton station earlier this year for £40, come any time betwen 10am to 4pm and stay as long or as short as you like.

Met a fuck buddy there, can confirm decent room, bed and shower. GVFM.

Look forward to your review OP 🤣

Offline contentguy

I booked Hotel Ibis near Brighton station earlier this year for £40, come any time betwen 10am to 4pm and stay as long or as short as you like.

I wouldn’t hold your breath, it was a “drive by” request, in that he’s not posted back since he started the thread, despite logging on.  And as pointed out above, he’s not contributed anything for the last 7 years.

I’m wondering  what the point of him is!

Offline GoldenB

Hmmm….only 1 hotel available in Brighton on Dayuse at this time of year and it’s a minimum £110 🤔

Offline Asmodeus

I wouldn’t hold your breath, it was a “drive by” request, in that he’s not posted back since he started the thread, despite logging on.  And as pointed out above, he’s not contributed anything for the last 7 years.

I’m wondering  what the point of him is!

Hehe :) we can only but hope... lurking game strong

Hmmm….only 1 hotel available in Brighton on Dayuse at this time of year and it’s a minimum £110 🤔

Hmm, I've not used the app since Apr/May. Maybe they've picked up in business over the summer months.