Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonya199 and special guest apperance by Brunette21, Southampton.  (Read 1308 times)

dantheman

Do you ever get those days and you feel really kinky and up for something so different?
Well i have just had one of the dirtiest 30 mins ever with, External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only + External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I booked Sonya for 10.00 tonight, great comms in the day, I had asked her for some serious domination. and texted her when I got there. Got let in and followed Sonya and her amazing ass to the room, Gave her the money and got undressed.
She came back into the room and sat on the bed and asked 'You want bad' I said yes. She then said ' I lovely girl not bad girl'
I thought great, another let down, She then told me to lay on my stomach and for the next five mins  proceeded to give my ass the most severe spanking I have ever had, ( I guess her lovely streak had gone ) This is one very kinky girl, My ass was hurting by now and all she kept saying was 'You like'?  She then took her pants off and gagged me with them.
She then grabbed both arms and pulled them behind my back and never let go, all the time spanking and slapping my back.
I was then forced onto my back and she just let rip on my nipples, Jesus, the pain, Fucking loved it.
It was then that it got really dirty, and she kept on spitting in my face, not just a couple of times but continuous, Never done that before and it was great,
She then said ' I get my friend to spit as well ' and in walked Sabrina (Brunette21).  Sonya spoke to her in Romanian and they were both raining spit on me. Sabrina then sat on my face and I licked her pussy whilst she and Sonya spat on my cock.
Sabrina climbed off and knelt on the bed and I gave her a fingering for 10 mins. They were loving it. Talking dirty in Romanian to me, I was talking back to them calling them dirty bitches, That got them almost shouting at me saying Fuck me in Romanian over and over again.  Sonya by this time was wanking me off, Really forcefully and it did hurt a bit but every time I pulled away she just yanked me back and said ' domination you like ' She really did not hold back.
Even whilst I was cumming they were such dirty fuckers, Sabrina's tits are amazing, just so nice to be able to lick and feel them.
You know when you have just cum and the wg gently wipes away the cum for you, NO, Sonya just yanked the towel from underneath me and with such force just rubbed away on my cock, That did hurt, but all she said was ' Domination you like'
I asked for a shower, ( fucking needed it ) but it was so cold and I could not work out the hot water, What is it with a wg and showers? they never seem to get to the right heat.
Sabrina remembered me from some months ago, I saw her a couple of times last year and we had a little chat, It was nice to be remembered and after I had got dressed and said she was ok, I gave her a tenner for her guest appearance which she was fine with, That's all I had on me. She is very attractive, and Sonya is as well, also she is a dirty little wench, I think she is the type of girl to just love a good hard fuck. Very sassy and brassy and down right good fun.
So for £70.00 I got two dirty girls who gave it their all and left me feeling very abused but with a big smile on my face.

Offline Frenchie

Lucky bastard ! - thanks for the pm Dan ........