Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shadylady69  (Read 723 times)

Neverspell

Following my non-adventure with Sexy Kelly of Maidstone, I had a rather serious case of disillusionment with the younger WGs on AW... to be quite honest, for me, its more about the individual rather than the age, and sexy is sexy no matter where you find it.

I've been punting for a while now, some ups, some downs... but mostly ups.  :D and I'm loving the variety and the thrill I get when meeting someone new -  especially if I can tell (or think I can tell) that the lady is into it too. And it was with this in mind that I eventually came across Shadylady69's profile...

Normally Shady's price would have been a bit steep for me, but seeing as Sexy Kelly hadn't exactly covered herself with glory last weekend (to be fair I had planned in covering her with something else entirely...) I had a little more to play with.

Checking out who was around, I found that I kept coming back to Shady's profile over the last few days, something I liked but couldn't put my finger on... But I do have a thing for a (slightly) older lady, and her feedback was impecable so I took the plunge and made that call.

Shady was easy to talk to, great comms, and receptive to suggestions I had that others might have balked at. The meet was set and confirmed and I cheerfully counted down the days.

Upon meeting, Shady was exactly what I had hoped for: tall, beautiful, dressed to impress and more than comfortable in her role. We had a drink together and then wandered off to the bedroom to play. I'm a fairly straightforward kind of guy; but even so Shady, without my knowing it at first, managed to take me to school on a few things and definitely had the lead, which is usually my department, so I enjoyed the role reversal. The time wasn't at all rushed, and I think she really did enjoy herself, I know I certainly did.

I'm always a bit 'overeager' with a new girl, but i think i acquitted myself well. Next time though, I think I'll be taking charge a bit more, but I suspect she won't mind much.

Will I see again - hell yes.
Would I recommend? Definitely!