Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aveline of MK  (Read 694 times)

Nimrod

External Link/Members Only

I've wracked my brains to think of ways I could turn this into a neutral as I did not dislike Aveline but I really can't. If I gave her the benefit of the doubt I'd be selling punters short and doing UKP a disservice.

Aveline is a young, pretty girl. The photos are accurate. She has that wonderful combination of small waist and large, but pert, boobs that only the lucky teenager possesses. Facially, she is pretty enough (very Eastern European look...as she clearly did not understand a word of the Italian I spoke to her I think we can dismiss the fantasy that she is Italian) and she is otherwise toned and tight. To see her is to fall for her.

But...she is not remotely interested in her job. Everywhere you touch her is greeted in quick succession by use of a wet wipe and I suspect, if she could get away with it, she'd have you in a body bag, let alone a condom. Kiss? Are you joking? OWO? I doubt it. Basically...well, you get the idea. Further description of the event is a waste of my time and yours.

Aveline, a pretty girl who could make a fortune in this business if she chose to, is a prostitute but doesn't want to be one. She doesn't even not make an effort of act rudely or, in many ways, even look down on you. Every pore of her simply gives the impression of wishing she were somewhere else. For someone who hates what she's doing, she is actually almost quite dignified.

Aveline neither wants to do this job nor, as a result, should she be doing it. Thus, pretty and no doubt nice as she is, seeing her is a waste of time and money and a guarantee of disappointment. Sadly, I can only say "avoid".

vt

Cheers for the honest and frank review!

Sometimes it's hard to make a call between shy passivity and complete disinterest, but I can see where you fell on this one.

Shame as she does look good on paper and in the twitpics!

'Italian' is code in MK parlours (and pretty much everywhere else) for Romanian.

vorian

Nice review, a text book case of a prossie that should not be doing the job, I doubt she will ever get any better one to avoid.

Offline Straife

There were some reviews around saying the same thing a year ago. Looks like she's still awful. :hi: