Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura Super Star vs sexy leticia for you  (Read 2311 times)

Offline milf_lover

Which one should i see? I have never been with either. But reading reviews on here, it sounds like these 2 are the best in South East. So which one?
Banned reason: 8+ years and no reviews.
Banned by: 90125

Offline 8a8ylon

Laura if u got the money to spend...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Her text on going to new York has gone?

But the other looks good as well and less of a price!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first PIC look good thou
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 08:08:48 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline milf_lover

Laura if u got the money to spend...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Her text on going to new York has gone?

But the other looks good as well and less of a price!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The first PIC look good thou

Im talking about this leticia. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

vorian

Which one should i see? I have never been with either. But reading reviews on here, it sounds like these 2 are the best in South East. So which one?

Both have been well reviewed in the SE section have a look, both seem a good option.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Both are fantastic Gold Standard performers IMO....but both very different.

LSS - full on DFK as soon as you walk through the door and very passionate lusty sex

SLfY - much more paced and Sexy eye contact, sensuous, measured...building to the climax - also loves fingering and A levels.

Both work from fantastic, modern high end aprtments that are totally discreet.

Both 100% recommended...both different. :hi:

Offline milf_lover

Both are fantastic Gold Standard performers IMO....but both very different.

LSS - full on DFK as soon as you walk through the door and very passionate lusty sex

SLfY - much more paced and Sexy eye contact, sensuous, measured...building to the climax - also loves fingering and A levels.

Both work from fantastic, modern high end aprtments that are totally discreet.

Both 100% recommended...both different. :hi:

Which one would you recommend for the first time punting?

vorian

If you are picking from these two as a first punt mate, you will have to keep going gold standard or its downhill from there. Good choices Sir and kudos for doing your research.

Offline ciscoxxx69

depends what you are looking for... :unknown:

LSS will have your cock in her mouth before you have got out of the hallway...or out of your trousers. You will get ravaged, in a fantastic way.......so if you want to be ravaged, LSS is your girl :hi:
SLfY will slowly seduce you...tease you, play with you.....and if you get her muttering filth in Portuguese....heaven!

Both are excellent choices - the best in Reading by a mile IMO.

Really depends what you want - both will put you at ease and you will have a ball - but be spoilt forever! its not normally like that every time I can assure you..... :drinks:

You'll have to do them both and report back!  :lol:

password02

I recently had a session with SLFY and can confirm all that Cisco had said - will do review in the next few days - But can say she is very very good at her job - Attractive, great attitude and a real beauty.

The problem you may have for a 1st punt is that subsequent punts will have same or higher expectations so maybe good or bad?

I have not seen LSS but she is next on my list in Reading - However if you intend to do subsequent punting based on 100% UKP members recommendations then you cannot go wrong.

Await for your review as I will do mine later today on SLFY

sash

LSS a Ferrari
SLFY BMW M3

if you compare them as cars...
Just IMHO

Some will like the M3 and some the Ferrari
Can't go wrong with either way.