Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation within walking distance of Reading station  (Read 1057 times)

Offline philbey

Does anybody have any recommendations for girls within walking distance of Reading station?

Online timsussex

Does anybody have any recommendations for girls within walking distance of Reading station?

try putting RG1 into the AW locality search

As you have been such a great contributor in 4 years of membership I think that is more help than you deserve
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:15:28 pm by timsussex »

Offline philbey

Fair point.

I was thinking about seeing Sexy Busty Monica but there are various reports on here saying she is much larger than her pictures suggest.

Offline WKD123

Stella on Vivastreet

Fill your boots

Offline philbey

Thanks, I will check her out.
If I see her I wwll report back.

Offline agent47

Kylie flirt is opposite Reading train station. Have shagged her couple of times now, she's bonkers in a good way :wacko: and well reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline philbey

Thanks..... I'll check her out.

Offline rubric

Kylie flirt is opposite Reading train station. Have shagged her couple of times now, she's bonkers in a good way :wacko: and well reviewed on here.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's only in Reading when she's on tour here - currently in Norwich, also she's a pretty big lass these days.

Offline agent47

she's a pretty big lass these days.

Nothing wrong with a bit of timber buddy  :D. She visits Reading every month at the same location, but as reading is Mad Max thunderdome territory for punting, regular touring girls are usually your best bet.

Offline tictacs

Stella's not really walking distance from the train station. More of a 10 minute bus journey but worth seeing and value for money.

I saw Ausiebelle a couple of months back and she was very close to the station. Maybe worth checking her dates.

RG1 postcode search on Adultwork is your best bet then cross reference profiles you are interested in on here.

Offline rubric

Get back into the train and go to Paddington (seriously - Reading is really crap these days).

Offline conway_hound

The Chinese massage place in Blagrave st, 5 mins walk from station is good for most things... girls about 30 ish and very nice  :D