Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rapist jailed for subjecting Leeds sex worker to degrading ordeal  (Read 1261 times)

Offline poi

Adbul Fulat was handed the lengthy sentence after a court he subjected the victim to terrifying ordeal in his car which lasted one and a half hours.
A RAPIST who carried out a degrading and humiliating sex attack on a prostitute after picking her up in Leeds’ red light district has been jailed for eight years.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Disgusting individual, nobody deserves that. 

Its a shame he will grace the streets again!!

Offline smiths

Adbul Fulat was handed the lengthy sentence after a court he subjected the victim to terrifying ordeal in his car which lasted one and a half hours.
A RAPIST who carried out a degrading and humiliating sex attack on a prostitute after picking her up in Leeds’ red light district has been jailed for eight years.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Should of been life with a minimum recommended tariff of 10 years in my view.

yorkshire123

Rape, threats, theft, supplying a class A drug & talking about kiddie fiddling & all the fucker gets is 8 years........Fucking disgraceful  :thumbsdown:

Alexander Menary, mitigating, handed the court letters of reference written on Fulat’s behalf by his wife, an imam, family members and friends.

The court heard how they described him as caring, supportive and a “man of great principles”.

How the hell anyone could support such a vile creature is beyond me!

Offline cueball

Man of principles?

Fuckin hell

Dirty Fuckin bastard should rot.

That thing will be out in few years, pound to a penny he re offends

milfwklover

Give him a taste of Sharia law and chop his hands and cock off. Scum

Offline claretandblue

What a scumbag, there should be a system for removing people like this from the UK, was he born here is he a full.British citizen?also surely he can't really be 48?

tonysoprano

Rape, threats, theft, supplying a class A drug & talking about kiddie fiddling & all the fucker gets is 8 years........Fucking disgraceful  :thumbsdown:

How the hell anyone could support such a vile creature is beyond me!

Fucking hell, the Imam and the other spastics that wrote letters commending him want locking up as well.