Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs claiming to be another another ethnicity  (Read 837 times)

Offline hornypnter

I have noticed on AW that some WGs claim to be either Indian or black and clearly in pics they look East European. Also noticed the rates were increased.

Anyone else noticed this??

vw

I have noticed on AW that some WGs claim to be either Indian or black and clearly in pics they look East European. Also noticed the rates were increased.

Anyone else noticed this??
Yes there is a 385 page post about this matter, happens far to much !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.0

Offline winkywanky

I've recently noticed a spate of obviously Brazilian girls advertising themselves as Spanish (and sometimes Portuguese).

Why on earth would they do that?

Most guys would probably be turned on by the thought of being with a Brazilian girl I'd have thought?

I have a semi-regular who's Brazilian, and have been with many Brazilian girls. They're generally very fun, giving and enthusiastic. I don't think I've met a duff one?

Offline winkywanky

And they tend to have very soft skin and FUCKING AMAZING ARSES!  :lol:  :P

vw

I've recently noticed a spate of obviously Brazilian girls advertising themselves as Spanish (and sometimes Portuguese).

Because Spain and Portugal are in the EU, Brazil is not, hiding from immigration I think !

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear, I suspect you are right!

I shall write to my MP to suggest the govt extend all Visas of Brazilian girls between the ages of 18-30.

(He's probably fucked half of them already anyway  :D).

Offline hornypnter

Yes there is a 385 page post about this matter, happens far to much !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=420.0

Cheers virtualwaster. After reading some of the threads I can see it is happening quite frequently. 

Offline Sonny Crockett

I remember seeing EE ladies in Leicester who claimed they were Italian and Spanish. The service provided was absolutely rubbish.

vw

I remember seeing EE ladies in Leicester who claimed they were Italian and Spanish. The service provided was absolutely rubbish.
Happens everywhere on vivastreet don't think they do many checks on there.  Verification on AW means many more Romanians are identified as Romanians.

Offline pumps

Most guys would probably be turned on by the thought of being with a Brazilian girl I'd have thought?

I have a semi-regular who's Brazilian, and have been with many Brazilian girls. They're generally very fun, giving and enthusiastic. I don't think I've met a duff one?

Is it not that a lot of them have dual citizenship?  When you read most of these girls passports when they're visible in the verification photo, they clearly look to be Spanish passports in all cases, but clearly state the birth country Columbia/ Dominican republic etc.