Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any wg will do or not?  (Read 2419 times)

sam1

Do you ever book a girl who offers all the services you want even if you dont find her particularly attractive?

Swansea lad

Attractive for me is top priority. A like size 10/12,not to tall,long hair,decent boobs,no tattoos. If its not someone I would want to pull then I have no interest in paying them for sex.

I hate the plastic look as well!

Offline pumps

Do you ever book a girl who offers all the services you want even if you dont find her particularly attractive?

particularly varies too much. If you remove that word from your question :

Do you ever book a girl who offers all the services you want even if you dont find her attractive?

My answer will be no, never.

Offline Sir Lance-a-lot

Yes.  I have a "Cheap" section on my hotlist.  But they are generally not very attractive, there have only been a couple of occasions where I've booked someone from that section,  and both times I ended up wishing I'd had the patience to save up a bit extra and book someone more attractive instead.

But it depends on what you mean by "attractive", that has changed for me over the years.  Nowadays it's more likely to mean"better physique" than "prettier face".  I will reject a beautiful woman with a size 12 body and pick a plain size 6-8 girl with nice tits.

slow and low

If she doesn't fit my likes physically I'm not interested despite her services. There is one on here who is well reviewed on a number of occasions and offers services I enjoy but no matter how times I check her profile I just don't find her physically attractive therefore it is waste of my time and coin to book her. My number one regular is fit as fuck and provides a great service so that works for me.

bensonhedges20

If first choice is unavailable then sometimes lower expectations

The main issue i most profiles have outdated pictures and dont look like the girl in question

vw

I have a not so attractive that does every service i like.  But she lives near the bus stop I get off at on the way home.  Needless to say she get  more dick than her appearance would merit.

spkmstr48

I have a not so attractive that does every service i like.  But she lives near the bus stop I get off at on the way home.  Needless to say she get  more dick than her appearance would merit.

Location, location, location

SirFrank

I'm highly selective so the girl is my first priority, not solely services offered. The two are related but I won't pick any tom dick or Harry simply because she offers DFK and can deepthroat my mighty length right down to my love rocks

Sureshot

Service delivery is far more important to me than looks.  I'd rather have a gummy whale that knows how to suck cock properly than some barbie look-a-like that just chews on my bell end.

Distraction

I would never pick a girl if there wasn't a degree of attraction.

However, provided they reach a certain standard looks wise, there is no correlation between service standard and overall enjoyment with how attractive they are. I've seen some absolute stunners whose service has been utterly rubbish. On the other hand some average looking ones (on the sort of "nice girl you might see working behind a cash register" level) have been amazing when it gets down to the action. I'd therefore rarely pick on looks alone. Of course, there are some drop dead gorgeous girls who are also demons between the sheets out there as well.

Offline claretandblue

No but I have a list of throat fucking /extreme deepthroat providers who I would consider seeing for the service with in these cases looks very much secondary

spkmstr48

vw

:lol: That wasn't a question, but hey, that location works for me  :lol:

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:
Here you go number 12 bus

External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Not indie but plenty of times in the parlours, sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do.

spkmstr48

Offline arthur

Its all about finding the right combination of attractiveness, services and price (and a few other factors).

But obviously if you don't find her attractive at all then it will be difficult to enjoy even if the services are all on offer.

slow and low

Its all about finding the right combination of attractiveness, services and price (and a few other factors).

But obviously if you don't find her attractive at all then it will be difficult to enjoy even if the services are all on offer.
+ 1

Offline regular_guy

i have a couple on my hotlist i find "reasonably" attractive but the services more than make up for it.  am seeing one week after next who looks OK but seems to offer everything i'm after and more.

so to answer the question,  not any WG will do,  but most if they offer a particular service and price and have good reviews from UKP of course

spkmstr48

Services first

But minimum appearance standard also necessary

vw

Services first

But minimum appearance standard also necessary

Being a fat bloke myself cannot stand fatties personally.  Always search for services first on AW then contact in order of my daily preference and first to say I'm on the way gets the work.  Anyhow if they are a moose I wont take them to the mirrored room, that's to much !

Offline Cuntminion

Just if the profile clicks with me don't have to offer a particular service or look a certain way, just if I see profile and think yep

That's it

vw

Just if the profile clicks with me don't have to offer a particular service or look a certain way, just if I see profile and think yep

That's it
I didn't think top cat had a profile !

LL

That's it
I agree with this. Usually when I'm really desperate for a punt though (maybe even after a couple of beers) I'll scour AW for new profiles. If any of them give me wood, I'll call them there and then to take a chance. At this point I don't care so much about services on offer. 

spkmstr48

At this exact moment in time?

Yeah

Any girl will do

vw

At this exact moment in time?

Yeah

Any girl will do

That black girl in Gloucester is up usually until 7am most days External Link/Members Only

spkmstr48

vw

No phone number  :(
Just checked my phone deleted the text !

what type you after I see a lot of late nighters at silly o'clock!

spkmstr48

Just checked my phone deleted the text !

what type you after I see a lot of late nighters at silly o'clock!

Don't worry about it  :lol:

Spankybumtime

I once went to see a girl who did not offer kissing or oral of any type (Giving, but did like receiving oral) purely because she was a stunner, It was a good punt, Most of the time tho when looking through the profiles they do not have face pics and i won't pay to view private profiles as i like to leave something to the imagination, So i'm taking a chance anyhow, I'd say half my punts have been booked when drunk and about half of them turned out ok in terms of attractiveness!!

Offline smiths

No not at a 121 punt, I have to fancy the WG or it will mean a soft cock. Such WGs don't have to be stunners though, BUT looks alone are only part of what I require from a WG. Essential to me is a WG with a good attitude who offers me the services at the price agreed, based in a convenient area for me to get to.

Offline Anadin

I tried booking women I find moderately attractive because they were cheaper, nearby or well reviewed but it doesn't work for me. Now I only book ladies I find extremely attractive with huge busts, which has been working very well although it costs more and means longer journeys.

Offline Silver Birch

No.

If I don't find her attractive - I won't get a proper boner
If she doesn't offer the services I like - I won't feel satisfied
If she costs more than I want to pay - I will look elsewhere

All the above are essential when researching my next punt.

scoobydoo88

I'm now very selective with who I choose to spend my money on. It's absolutely essential that I find her attractive, but I also require a good service.

pierrot

I got a big work related bonus earlier this year and was enamoured with the idea of a really filthy 2 girl, so I was in the process of booking Hannah and Delilah, in the end I cancelled it as I just didnt find Delilah attractive.
Then I couldn't be bothered at all.

Offline Sonny Crockett

I would see a lady who provided the services that I wanted and whom I feel is likely to give me a great time. Looks are not important, as long they don't look like Shrek.

vw

I would see a lady who provided the services that I wanted and whom I feel is likely to give me a great time. Looks are not important, as long they don't look like Shrek.
This one's not for you then ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only