Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How's your punting year been so far?  (Read 4246 times)

password02

My philosophy has changed to more better quality punts rather than the numbers game - I have a few regulars and I mix these in with some quality fcks

Offline shagbambi

My philosophy has changed to more better quality punts rather than the numbers game - I have a few regulars and I mix these in with some quality fcks

I can also see the same shift in my punting to primarily a handful of regulars.

Matty24579

Been great so far have seen some lovely Brazillian ladies in my area and a couple of lovely Polish ladies too

password02

Been great so far have seen some lovely Brazillian ladies in my area and a couple of lovely Polish ladies too

That is really really good to know - How about sharing with the rest of the members these great punts?

Would be good to break your virgin review duck !!

slow and low

+ 1

Online collector

Lost punt verginity just 3 months ago with a shitty one. After that, I've experienced pretty much good punts.
Total spent: 1360£: normal rates plus some extras.
Total WGs: 12
Total punts: 12 (all my punts have been reviewed).

I will reduce my expense for the rest of the year. I admite I spent too much compered at what I can afford.
Nexts will be better VFM punts favoring 1/2 hour ones and I want to try all the TOP reviewed WGs such as Khloe, Ameera, Michelle, Adele, Cindy, etc. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Offline anyfucker

... I want to try all the TOP reviewed WGs such as Khloe, Ameera, Michelle, Adele, Cindy, etc. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Only two things in life are guaranteed, death and taxes.
This is punting, YMMV, having said that with the above five WGs you are way more likely to have a great time.

Offline claretandblue

That is really really good to know - How about sharing with the rest of the members these great punts?

Would be good to break your virgin review duck !!
+1

Online collector

Only two things in life are guaranteed, death and taxes.
This is punting, YMMV, having said that with the above five WGs you are way more likely to have a great time.
We might say 90% satisfaction guaranteed. Hopefully I won't be so unlucky to be the only one who will have a negative punt with one of them. Although expectations are very high and can't be differently.

slow and low

Lost punt verginity just 3 months ago with a shitty one. After that, I've experienced pretty much good punts.
Total spent: 1360£: normal rates plus some extras.
Total WGs: 12
Total punts: 12 (all my punts have been reviewed).

I will reduce my expense for the rest of the year. I admite I spent too much compered at what I can afford.
Nexts will be better VFM punts favoring 1/2 hour ones and I want to try all the TOP reviewed WGs such as Khloe, Ameera, Michelle, Adele, Cindy, etc. Satisfaction guaranteed.
Have you viewed the thread re £100ph punts in October?

Online collector

Have you viewed the thread re £100ph punts in October?
Yes I did. Thank you for the invitation but I am not sure if I could partecipate because I am planning to visit one or more of the 5 above  :D
Sorry

slow and low

Yes I did. Thank you for the invitation but I am not sure if I could partecipate because I am planning to visit one or more of the 5 above  :D
Sorry
Ok good luck with the punts.

Offline wasox

My 2015 so far:  January - 1 outstanding punt.  February - 1 disappointing punt.  April - repeat visit to January's girl, but sadly failed to hit the heights of the first meet.  July - a return to a WG I saw last year, a phenomenally fun afternoon.  August (busy month for me!) - 3rd visit to January's girl, this time surpassed the initial visit; a first visit to someone I wouldn't normally go for, but will definitely see again!; a bucket-list visit that ticked many, many items.

Score so far - 1 disappointment, 1 slightly unfulfilling, 5 excellent.  Not bad so far!  (I've posted reviews for my two most recent.  I don't plan to write review for those I saw before I was a member, and also I've probably forgotten most of the details!)

Just Some Bloke

Started punting in April and have had 14 punts each of 2 hours with 11 different ladies so probably spent somewhere in the region of 3 grand.

Of those 14, only 1 has been truly terrible, another 2 that were disappointing and 4 that were excellent. The rest were ok to pretty good. Not a bad return I think.

Type_O_Negative

Sorry

I think Khloe still charges 100/hour so it would be part-time Stoptober  :thumbsup:

Online collector

I think Khloe still charges 100/hour so it would be part-time Stoptober  :thumbsup:
Yeah Khloe should be fine for Stoptober but I am planning to see as soon as she come back.

Offline Shenshiro

First ever punt in May. Had eight more since with another six girls, initially just lurking on AW and going by location and reviews, but then finding my way onto UKP and starting to plan my punts a bit more seriously. Still finding my feet when it comes to the type of bookings, the girls and the services I like, but had some cracking meets, including with a couple of forum darlings.

Starting punting also coincided with me moving to London for work, it's got me out and about visiting a lot more areas of the city than I would have done otherwise :D

Offline claretandblue

First ever punt in May. Had eight more since with another six girls, initially just lurking on AW and going by location and reviews, but then finding my way onto UKP and starting to plan my punts a bit more seriously. Still finding my feet when it comes to the type of bookings, the girls and the services I like, but had some cracking meets, including with a couple of forum darlings.

Starting punting also coincided with me moving to London for work, it's got me out and about visiting a lot more areas of the city than I would have done otherwise :D
Yep my knowledge of the London underground system has improved immeasurably over the past couple of years  :D

password02

I stopped counting the amount of £ I have so far spent in 2015 - best not to think about it or even try and calculate how much you spend per week/month.

It would make you crazy   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

:hi:

Matty24579

Well I lost my virginty back in January 2007 to a Albainan girl in London,s Soho walk ups I was nervous at first but once she slipped it in everything was fine .The ladies I have seen in my town have been brilliant seen a few Brazilian girls and a few Thai girls and a couple of Polish ones too and also had a few rubbish ones as well.

password02

Well I lost my virginty back in January 2007 to a Albainan girl in London,s Soho walk ups I was nervous at first but once she slipped it in everything was fine .The ladies I have seen in my town have been brilliant seen a few Brazilian girls and a few Thai girls and a couple of Polish ones too and also had a few rubbish ones as well.

How about sharing some of your experiences with the rest of the UKP members?

Would welcome details of the few rubbish girls you have had - and if you have time to post a review of some of the hot girls.

Offline claretandblue

I stopped counting the amount of £ I have so far spent in 2015 - best not to think about it or even try and calculate how much you spend per week/month.

It would make you crazy   :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

I think without the spreadsheet I would be much crazier! Enables me to keep control...

fredpunter

I think without the spreadsheet I would be much crazier! Enables me to keep control...

+1

Offline PLeisure

This is the correct way, of course  :music:

Unfortunately for me, I tend to adopt more of a "head in the sand" strategy. Sometimes I start the calculations in my head, and then stop when the figure starts to get uncomfortable. £520 for the past two months may seem modest for some here but I then start thinking about the other things I've neglected in pursuit of this hobby. It's better to avoid any feelings of guilt  :rolleyes:
As always...... YMMV applies to everyone  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Unfortunately for me, I tend to adopt more of a "head in the sand" strategy. Sometimes I start the calculations in my head, and then stop when the figure starts to get uncomfortable. £520 for the past two months may seem modest for some here but I then start thinking about the other things I've neglected in pursuit of this hobby. It's better to avoid any feelings of guilt  :rolleyes:
Easily done, this month has been quite heavy so far so it's either a quiet second half or I could go way over budget  :scare: :scare:

fredpunter

The best way to avoid feelings of guilt is to decide how much you can spend per week/month/year without feeling guilty and then don't exceed it. I could afford to spend a lot more but then I may feel bad about it, so I don't .... simple

Hawkwind71

The best way to avoid feelings of guilt is to decide how much you can spend per week/month/year without feeling guilty and then don't exceed it. I could afford to spend a lot more but then I may feel bad about it, so I don't .... simple

I have been known to dip into the punting fund if the OH suddenly wants something done. Then I try to replenish. At the end of the year I rarely go over my budget, too easy and so if there's no Christmas punt, so be it. Horrid time of year anyway, dark as shit, cold, little guy retreats.

vw

I have been known to dip into the punting fund if the OH suddenly wants something done. Then I try to replenish. At the end of the year I rarely go over my budget, too easy and so if there's no Christmas punt, so be it. Horrid time of year anyway, dark as shit, cold, little guy retreats.
And all the good ones disappear for a while so you don't miss much.

Hawkwind71

And all the good ones disappear for a while so you don't miss much.

Good Morning VW. I woke at 4.30. Always do on a punting day  :lol:

Hi ho hi ho a punting we will go......those dwarves shoulda gang banged snow white. Reckon she was up for it.

vw

Good Morning VW. I woke at 4.30. Always do on a punting day  :lol:

Hi ho hi ho a punting we will go......those dwarves shoulda gang banged snow white. Reckon she was up for it.
Hi Ho is the brothel receptionist's song in the  morning as the girls arrive.

Hawkwind71

Hi Ho is the brothel receptionist's song in the  morning as the girls arrive.

:D :D :lol:

DG

I've been punting twice a month for a while now, usually with my regular, so I know exactly what my budget is and I add to the fund with the odd £10 or £20 cash back whilst shopping. I NEVER, dip into the punting fund. If I've had a bit of extra cash say due to overtime, I might treat myself, either to an extra punt or, like next week, a longer session. It's been a good year so far, long may it continue.

Offline threechilliman

Exactly how I do it.

tcm

Offline Third Man

Had not a bad year so far. I have a good regular  in Newcastle that I'd say I've seen about 10 times. It would be more but I'm not always in Newcastle. A few really good punts with different agency girls, a good AW girl that I've seen about 3 or 4 times, and a handful of shit punts that I really could kick myself for. Also managed a visit to a parlour, a long drive to GFE in Sheffield, which I enjoyed, and used a Leeds agency twice, both great punts. Another first next week or the week after, a visit to London St Sauna in Edinburgh. So all in all, pretty good!

Tony Montana

Good year so far, two meeting each with the UKP favourites Michelle Indie & Little Katie plus a good selection of other English and Polish girls.

Offline SJ772

Was the bad punt the wife? :D

Thankfully not, she's still a great and regular shag  :dance:  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 04:50:48 pm by SJ772 »

fredpunter

Thankfully not, she's still a great and regular) shag  :dance:  :yahoo:

as most of us can confirm

Offline SJ772

as most of us can confirm

She better be charging, not having her giving out freebies  :P

Offline FLYING BLUE

My punting year has been slow (a deliberate choice) & will continue that way.

I have not seen any 'new' girls this year,  only those I've seen before and I have indulged much less frequently than in previous years... (ok well, I did see 1 new girl in the NE who turned out to be completely intoxicated, so I walked)

I find that I'm just not getting the pleasure from punting that I used to although it's fair to say that several WG's still get the old props spinning ;)

Fortunately, I'm not short of cash but, when I added up my annual spend, it was frightening - I have no intention of getting back in the dating game despite both junior FB's nagging at me to do so...... I will continue to punt on a much more selective basis.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:05:45 am by FLYING BLUE »

Online boredtryst

Been a good year, had some great girls, some mediocre ones,

I havent spent that much because im quite picky and i rarely go back, still less than £1k!

still looking for that perfect asian girl though, not found her

Offline Tony_Red

Got back into punting after a 8-10 year hiatus.

Rushed into first few punts, but now looking for the better vfm punts.
Haven't learnt to walk yet, as the little brain takes over.

Been lucky enough to meet some great lookers, in no particular order
Lucy, Isla, Annabelle, Ann-Marie (see my reviews)
However best service was from ELENA11.

Also met some popular girls: Xena and Nikki who were great fun.

Next step might be to go for the big hitters, Michelle Indy, Adele etc to see what all the fuss is about.

Hope to take few more TOFTTs as these are a very attractive proposition, especially if you stumble upon  a gem.