Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage ads on Facebook  (Read 895 times)

Offline sparkus

Doesn't necessarily have be this one (though I wouldn't mind a go): External Link/Members Only

But wondered of similar examples of massage treatments (indies and shops) who advertise on Facebook but not the usual platforms? Some of these may fly under our usual radars but have potential.  Let's make 2022 the year of Big Tits through Big Tech.

Offline LLPunting

Given the rule about social media links might be best to ask Admin what's permitted here:
1) just ads for sexual massage services
2) ads for legit no-sex-services massage services that punters wish/claim are offering extras
3) legit seeming ads for establishments or practitioners who are confirmed SPs thru other sex-service ads on other listing sites
etc.

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Doesn't necessarily have be this one (though I wouldn't mind a go): External Link/Members Only

But wondered of similar examples of massage treatments (indies and shops) who advertise on Facebook but not the usual platforms? Some of these may fly under our usual radars but have potential.  Let's make 2022 the year of Big Tits through Big Tech.

In my experience the majority of girls/ladies advertising on Facebook are legit. There are of course exceptions and every so often you'll find one who either likes some extra money or likes sex. As someone who likes the WSWS scenario I have tried several Facebook leads in the past but with very limited success. In my experience over 90% of gumtree ladies will offer at least a HE and the remainder won't but with Facebook the ratios are flipped.

All High St shops and Gumtree adverts explicitly state they are legit which we know isn't always the case so having a written rule I think would be difficult. I do think however any forum member should excercise extreme caution before drawing attention to under the counter activities at an otherwise completely legit operation. My personal opinion is any such mentions/reviews should be removed but I realise that sort of censorship would be difficult to operate.       
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Online Hansolo69

I saw an advert on Facebook Marketplace for a lass selling massage products, paper rolls etc..
Messaged her and asked if she was selling stuff or an active masseuse.
Turns out it was a sneaky way of getting around the admin.
She sent me her prices which were simply more than I'd choose to pay.
Shame

Offline sparkus

Those are very fair points on discussing here about under the counter services at ostensibly legit establishments.

As for posting social accounts, I was just referring to the kind of business accounts on facebook that many massage shops now have.

It also goes without saying that contact via facebook requires a certain amount of circumspection as well, though you do see blokes on there using their own personal accounts to ask questions/make creepy comments to girls.