Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julia, Hornsey - Massage - Any Info?  (Read 829 times)

Offline jhalford

Hello Everyone,

I don't often do general info requests but I came across this (now dead) advert and was wondering if anyone had seen this massage provider?
There's not much info about her at all but I thought she looked cute so I thought I'd ask here if anyone had seen her?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hello Everyone,

I don't often do general info requests but I came across this (now dead) advert and was wondering if anyone had seen this massage provider?
There's not much info about her at all but I thought she looked cute so I thought I'd ask here if anyone had seen her?

Thanks

The advert sounds like it's a salon. If you do some ninja searching you can find this. Good chance she's legit but... nothing ventured, nothing gained. Looks cute IMO.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 22, 2021, 09:10:14 pm by Fuzzyduck »

Online LLPunting

Pretty sure her photo was used on Gumtree ads in the past, possibly before lockdown, possibly under the familiar sounding name, possibly in Croydon...  can't recall why I didn't try her, although perhaps before I got into dabbling in the WSWS circles.  If I was doubting the certainty of something happy in the ending then I don't think I found anything reassuring here.

Offline Steve2

Google maps shows a shop front with no signage for the address

Offline kuck

I exchanged a few messages with her in December 2020.

She sent this link:

And this message:
I provide massage-waxing and shaving !
I'm offering  different types of massages like:😊
-Swedish Massage
45'-40£  60'-60£ 90'-90£
-Deep Tissue Massage
-Relexing Classic Massage
4hands massage .1h £100
My postecode is N77**

Wasn't clear if extras were on offer.