Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 70a Berwick St.  (Read 813 times)

Offline bmwman

Saw Sonia UF at 70a BS... nothing to write home about. Clock watcher, and very detached service. Don’t know if anyone had a similar experience? Shes a Romanian brunette

Offline joe diddley

Saw Sonia UF at 70a BS... nothing to write home about. Clock watcher, and very detached service. Don’t know if anyone had a similar experience? Shes a Romanian brunette

Best to put this in the Soho walkup thread where it'll be more widely read and appreciated. I'd do it but I don't think we're supposed to cut and paste other people's posts. 70a BS is one of the better walkups but none of them have 100% top girls.

Cabbypunter

Agreed .had tbe misfortune to visit 70a where i have previously always recieved an above average service.sonia  had zero personality responded blankly to compliments or friendly conversation.she tried to apply condom while i was still a bit soft continued with a half hearted wank  ensuing bj no better) .wanted more dough to take bra off .so i didnt bother .cold emotionless fuck was trying to pull away the second i came! .Normally feel relaxed and happy leaving the flat.not today.give her a swerve!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Liverpool

Agreed .had tbe misfortune to visit 70a where i have previously always recieved an above average service.sonia  had zero personality responded blankly to compliments or friendly conversation.she tried to apply condom while i was still a bit soft continued with a half hearted wank  ensuing bj no better) .wanted more dough to take bra off .so i didnt bother .cold emotionless fuck was trying to pull away the second i came! .Normally feel relaxed and happy leaving the flat.not today.give her a swerve!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Suggest you follow Joe Diddley's advice and add this to the Soho walkup thread or write a review.