Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SandraCurlyX (Chancery Lane)  (Read 1644 times)

101 review(s) for SandraCurlyX (94 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
29 review(s) for Curly beauty x (26 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
45 review(s) for Kinky Dirty Sandra (40 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sj0901

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Time: 1 Hour
Fee: £100

MEET

Saw SP about 3-4 times back at Warren Street so, like many others, was excited of her return. After many texts trying to organise a meet nothing seemed to fit, until Saturday.

Sent a text earlier in the day and got quick responses and very quickly had it all confirmed and given postcode. Upon arrival was given flat number to get buzzed in and knock on door.

I was obviously expecting to see her, and happy as I was aware of the positive service I was about to receive, but she seemed (or very good acting) even more thrilled to see me and remembered me from our previous meets.

Once inside, she wasted no time in welcoming me back with a passionate kiss and hug. I had to stop her short to remind her that I wished a shower (as agreed in text) otherwise we may still be standing there snogging! I was quickly reminded that she isn't the tallest when she took her heels off, but that doesn't mind me as neither am I and it's nice to have a shorter/lighter naked woman you can maneuvre however you wish (if that makes sense!)

Was handed a shower, all was okay in there with plenty of stuff, came back into room and continued snogging before we were both very quickly naked and passionately kissing, very much in a GFE experience mode (as previous meetings) but this time with more of a 'I haven't seen you in a year' kind of snogging and passion.

After plenty of kissing, she moved down to OWO which was better than I remember and was happy to go at my fast pace at times. This went on for a while (something I remember in general compared to other SP's who'll give you a couple mins and head for the condom) - again, at my own pace, I requested sex. She went on top and as before meets have passionate sex with kissing throughout.

Round 1 done, we laid back and talked pretty much catching up since we last met. Round 2 continued quickly with kissing, this time scrapping oral, and going straight for sex. Me on top (with dom) with legs wrapped around and penerating hard and fast before eventually collapsing on top of her, both panting for breath.

Drank some water, continued to chill and catch up before departing. Like our last meets, she never made any mention of money, and in fact I had to remind her at the end before I left, such was our comfort levels.

Overall, great to see her again. Would recommend to anyone, if it's their first punt or want someone who'll guarantee a GFE with a relatively genuine and nice girl.

mrhappypants