Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MollySwedish AdultWork Manchester  (Read 2383 times)

66 review(s) for MollySwedish (57 positive, 9 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bigbilly22

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date 008/10/14
Time 22:00
Duration 1hr
Location Manchester
Price £110

Molly's been on the radar since her NB days but if I'm honest was always unsure of her Swedish/Finnish listing and wondered if it was just another EE fake nationality front. It's not, she is half swedish half finish and although dark has a very definite scandinavian accent.

Anyway, following the report on her and a conversation with infoseeker about her I decided to have a go.

Comms a couple to days before to determine if she was available and then on the night via AW to arrange time and place and service followed by a couple of text then ringing her when parked outside.

Her place is your typical modern city centre flat, free parking right outside at 10pm but iM guessing not for a daytime punt but probably no more than a 10 minute walk from the Arndale/Victoria are of Manc. Up Rochdale road way, the map on AW is pretty accurate.

Knocked on the door and it opened with her hid behind, usual style, first impressions a very beautiful woman with a fuller figure than her photos suggest but defo not a big girl, probably a size 10 but all nicely in proportion and curving in all the right places.

Wearing heels when I entered which made her about 5'10" and so a bit taller than me which made the first kiss a bit of an upward stretch. Not got any form of heel fetish so they were soon of and she was down to a very cute 5'3"

Shower offered and taken, (pits and bits as I'd had the standard shit shower shave before setting off) and paperwork taken care of and onto the bed.

Now DFK is big for me and she delivers this with gusto, passionate snogging throughout the punt which was great. A few "fake" moans from Molly during was a bit offputting but honestly think she's just one of those girls that makes stupid fucking noises when your with them. Stangely with Reverse O and when I made her cum, no where near as much noise.

OWO was good, dep and wet with good attention to the sack and shaft with her hand and plenty of spit. Blew the whole shaft and not just the head like some whores do. Had a good half hour of DFK, OWO, Reverse O, and Rimming before we moved to the bathroom for some pre arranged WS. Now she said before she'd not done it often and might get stage fright, I'd say she'd never done it before and did get stage fright, but to be fair she tried and I did get a bit of a shared shower instead.

Back to the bed on with the hat, mish and doggy with plenty of DFK and a bit of arse slapping and playing with the chocolate starfish before back on my back, condom off, cock back down her throat and and shooting my load into her pretty little mouth.

Discretely spat away before back snuggling up with more DFK, a bit of chat, an attempted to get littlebilly interested in round too but to no avail and it was soon time to go.

No feeling of clock watching and was probably 1hour 10mins from parking to driving off.

All in all a good GFE punt with a pretty girl with a great attitude. Will I be back, maybe, I enjoyed and would reccomend and might see a couple of more times but I rarely see a girl more than twice.

BB

infoseeker

Anyway, following the report on her and a conversation with infoseeker about her I decided to have a go.

Thanks for the review bigbilly22.  :hi:

Glad you were happy with the punt.  :thumbsup:

Offline citynight

I had the pleasure of meeting Molly yesterday - as I was only in Manchester for one evening, she agreed to meet early on Saturday morning, before I got a train.

WOW! Incredible. She made a huge effort dressing in stockings, babydoll and lovely makeup (as requested). She's has an incredibly sweet nature and the perfect GF experience. I also love a lot of kissing and she's certainly into that! I only had time for 30 minutes but upped to 45 part way through & jogged to the train station to make up the time!

Last time I was in Manchester I had the misfortune of meeting Ashley Star, who is as cold a SP as I've ever seen. So I was very grateful of the info on here to find Molly! She's the total opposite & incredible fun, very sexy and very warm.

I'd easily have her in my top five experiences. Beautiful inside and out - and physically she's just stunning. Such a tactile body.

Only negative for me - she won't move to London!  :D

infoseeker

Thanks for your feedback citynight

Last time I was in Manchester I had the misfortune of meeting Ashley Star, who is as cold a SP as I've ever seen.

A review for AshleyStar here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35745.0
I found her to be a decent VFM punt having seen her several times, but could imagine her to be cold as well especially for a first time meet, I have discussed at length how to try to get the best out those types of girls, links on that that review.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 01:18:31 am by infoseeker »