Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belfast brothel raid.  (Read 2277 times)

Offline StartStopStartStop

Sounds like (removed by mod) place that's been busted:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:04:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Ultra77

I’d say so. Area plus age description makes it very likely.

Is there anyone else works in that area?

Offline belfastpunter

Its probably not them, though they are working today, I would be craping myself if I had booked an appointment.

You cant go by the photo, its probably a stock photo. It's a bit dry an bright

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 09:07:57 pm by daviemac »

Offline Ultra77

I know for a fact they see people from 7.... 🤨

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Please do not speculate and post names of who you only think it may be.

Offline ardsman99

I’d say it’s almost certain to be their place... The description of where the apt is bang on.
I’m more surprised the peelers didn’t do anything, I would imagine they might be keeping an eye on it, giving the added press.

Offline Greg05

What neighbours would be watching or care?

Offline JayEZ2K

I think this is the important bit: "To be fair to the neighbours the biggest issue we have isn't that they are selling sex, it's the fact that what they are doing is a clear breach of Covid-19 regulations."
... This was after taking several complaints about how random males were calling almost every hour for sex...
..."I've counted five men calling to the brothel today alone and it's only 11am."

AFAIK, most places are seeing between zero to just a couple clients per day, so it's odd they'd be getting so many. I've also seen that some places have shorter hours, and have added other practices to be even more discrete than normal.

Hopefully the restrictions will be lifted soon, and the vaccine will be made widely available.

What neighbours would be watching or care?
From the article, they're angry that they were hit with restrictions, including banning of Christmas activities, and are irritated to see others not towing the line. I felt the same way when I gave up punting for several months during the first lockdown, only to see people meeting in the tens-of-thousands to protest issues in America that don't even affect us.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2020, 02:11:05 am by JayEZ2K »

Offline ardsman99

Just a side note, it may not be the place we are thinking... There is a house on Templemore Ave itself
Which is used by weekly blow ins, so it could be there instead I suppose. The article just seemed to describe that it was the same ladies each time. I agree once restrictions are lifted the better for everyone, for everything

Offline Roman77

From today's SL story looks as if two brothels are being watched in the area of the top link. The descriptions are pretty clear it's the the ones both mentioned here. With Covid and a tougher lockdown can't see anyone risking this area for quite a long time. 

Offline Soulsparc

Do you have a link to the recent article? Couldn't find it online

Offline Roman77

Do you have a link to the recent article? Couldn't find it online

Hi Soulsparc it's not online. I checked. Was only in the paper. Mentioned both places in the area.

Offline Yermansammy

Any more news on this situation?
Is the area still a no go?  (At least till lockdown is over)?

Offline Bryan11

I see both suspected girls are still active on aw. They are top of recently modified profiles

Offline Roman77

Wouldn't be heading to that area for quite a while especially during Covid lockdown. Always think once it's made the papers people are aware and like other well known areas eyes would be watching.

Offline frankcastle

If it's who I'm thinking of I was talking to them in Jan. Solos seemed to be still the same place and they had a duo coming up but it was at a different location. Dates didn't suit but I'm glad it didn't work out if this is who I'm thinking of. Suppose around that area who knows how many ppl are around

Offline Peken

As I’m mew can anyone tell me what direction this is? That’s of your allowed.

Online WildWilliam