Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Poni Hot Thai Orchid Lisa  (Read 1621 times)

Niceguy82

Hello I was just wondering if anyone has seen this Thai girl called Lisa as im thinking of seeing her any help regards

External Link/Members Only

Steptoe

Or Lisa and Anna.  Two together would kill me!
Lisa is the one on the left in the main facebook profile pic

Step

donaldduck

I saw Anna a few weeks ago.  Wasn't that impressed. Bit plump, a bit old and limited services. Wouldn't go and see her again.

Niceguy82

In the pictures Lisa on your right looks better more feminine on the other hand Anna on your left looks more Manly to be honest you have to remember Thai men intend to have a sex change pre op etc ladyboy so beware of this I would like to see Lisa only but theres no feedback about Lisa hopefully someone out there would response thank you
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 04:49:17 pm by Niceguy82 »

firingblanks

The 1 on the left is a MAN or I'm a monkeys uncle.
Facially, physically and I wouldn't touch it with a cattle prod.

Niceguy82

Tell me about it just look at that picture u can tell she more manly 1 guy as used her a few weeks ago and he said he wouldn't go back she was plump and older looking lol deffo man I wonder if she got a Adam Apple still? If anyone goes look out for that unless they can pre op on the Adam Apple I don't know can they?

Steptoe

I have talked with Poni and she assures me that Anna and Lisa are both definitely female, and always have been.  Lisa now has feedback from a customer

Step

Steptoe

Or Lisa and Anna.  Two together would kill me!
Lisa is the one on the left in the main facebook profile pic

Step

Err, wrong.Lisa is the one on the RIGHT. I checked