Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shelby 900  (Read 1289 times)

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Hey
Has anyone seen this girl recently?  Am in Leicester tonight and feeling very horny.
Cheers
Scooby  :P

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Welcome to UKP.

For a start, posting her profile helps, so that members know whom you are referring to.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Secondly, get to learn about using search facility on this site pretty quickly, as loads has been written about her,
including a review (look under my post for the review).

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

On another related note - is Tiny Dancer aka Missy from Hinckley still about ......tiny thing nice tats and pierced nipples????
Scooby

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
On another related note - is Tiny Dancer aka Missy from Hinckley still about ......tiny thing nice tats and pierced nipples????
Scooby

Vaguely recall that profile name. Must be 5+ years ago???

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

I saw her about 2 years ago ....was one of the best girls I'd seen .....very into it and loved sex of any description....!!!!  Not many like her about ..... I'd persuaded her to do her first bukkake and she disappeared.
Scooby
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:09:23 pm by SCOOBYDOO1 »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I saw her about 2 years ago ....was one of the best girls I'd seen .....very into it and loved sex of any description....!!!!  Not many like her about ..... I'd persuaded her to do her first bukkake and she disappeared.
Scooby

Retired perhaps? Did you not store her number? A quick text would have revealed this.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

The good news is that I've managed to track her down ...not working due to having a kid but able to do a few one offs.  She told me that she's up for a threesome.  Any regulars on here up for it?

PM me if you are.
Scooby
Ps....either way am seeing her tomorrow in a central Leicester hotel.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Hi All
I thought I'd give you an update as I saw Tiny at the Holiday Inn on Wed night.  She's not got a profile as officially retired due to having a little one, but still sees regulars.

Score overall - 9/10
Tiny is about 24, 5ft 3ish, small tits with pierced nipples, fully shaven and some nice tattoos.

Tiny turned up wearing coat, jeans and tshirt, she now has red hair.  Disappeared into the bathroom and came out in heels, stockings and black undies.  She looked stunning.

Long story short, dfk to start, with some nice long OWO (inc deepthroat).  69 as she loves having her arse licked and then sex in a variety of positions, finished off with CIM.  Value for money and one of the best I've seen.  Have asked her to consider going back on AW.  She's really keen for some group action or at least a threesome.   
Scooby
Ps...I didn't put this in the reviews as she's not advertising anywhere  :kissgirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hi All
I thought I'd give you an update as I saw Tiny at the Holiday Inn on Wed night.  She's not got a profile as officially retired due to having a little one, but still sees regulars.

Score overall - 9/10
Tiny is about 24, 5ft 3ish, small tits with pierced nipples, fully shaven and some nice tattoos.

Tiny turned up wearing coat, jeans and tshirt, she now has red hair.  Disappeared into the bathroom and came out in heels, stockings and black undies.  She looked stunning.

Long story short, dfk to start, with some nice long OWO (inc deepthroat).  69 as she loves having her arse licked and then sex in a variety of positions, finished off with CIM.  Value for money and one of the best I've seen.  Have asked her to consider going back on AW.  She's really keen for some group action or at least a threesome.   
Scooby
Ps...I didn't put this in the reviews as she's not advertising anywhere  :kissgirl:

Good to see how remaining in contact with ex-wg's can lead to bonus punts, especially those whom you enjoyed seeing when they previously worked.

Over the years, I must have seen at least 4~5 ex WG's who have moved on in life, but are still happy to see a few selected clients and add a small income stream
to their main income.

I am sure quite a few members on here may be interested in seeing tiny on a one to one basis  ;), or perhaps for a threesome, so if she is also keen on these,
keep us updated, by PM if necessary.

Offline SCOOBYDOO1

Thanks for the reply.

She was very successful when she was on the scene but lost touch with many of her regulars.  I had a long chat with her and she's lost a lot of confidence, which is surprising for someone who is sex on a stick !!!!  So I think whatever she does she'll want to ease herself in gently.  She's always talked about threesomes so happy to make this happen.  I'm seeing her again next week, likely to be Monday or Tuesday night around 7.

PM me for more details.
Scooby