Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: [Fake review] X~Ria~X  (Read 1201 times)

walter.white.uk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nice enough looking girl let me in and I followed her upstairs to her room where I paid. She nipped off to stash the cash and I detected the prescence of a female housemate which didn't bother me but wasn't mentioned. I sat on the bed and she came back and sat down next to me, and then well, sat there. I asked if she had any particular likes or dislikes to which she replied 'no, pretty much anything'.

Ok... so I suggested we start with some kissing which was light and some nice enough tongue tickling but a bit half hearted. I thought maybe some RO would warm things up so I headed down south and well she just lay there almost motionless and in virtual silence while I did my worst.

Never mind, it's my turn now but oh... there's a problem, She's not doing any oral at the moment because she's just had a throat infection. WTF! Seriously, now you tell me? Make a mental note to gargle some JD later and nothing left now but to fuck her. I'm given a condom to put on myself, because of course, she doesn't like the feel of them.

I suggest she starts on top but she doesn't do that either, so we start in traditional missionary. We get going and after a few minutes there's a knock at the front door. Great, hopefully it's her boyfriend or dad - that will liven things up a bit and I carry on fucking her.

I hear the anonymous housemate answering the door, followed by some conversation with a male but then it stops and he leaves. After several more minutes I finally get bored and decide it's time to conclude proceedings in doggy. She's ok with this and I finally seem to get a glimmer of response but it's all a bit too little, too late and as soon as I'm done she's off the bed and getting dressed.

A nice enough girl but enthusiasm and services were so far from what was advertised and suggested by the pre-punt comms. Throw in the throat infection as well and it's no surprise that it's a negative from me.

GolfNut

Oh Dear.

Doesn't sound like a patch on the girl I saw about a year ago.

Clearly time has taken its toll on this one. She was great when I saw her, enthusiastic and very sexy indeed.

Such a shame to hear her service has deteriorated somewhat drastically.

Will be interesting to see any subsequent reviews to see if this was a one off or if she has really gone downhill.

Sorry you had a bad punt. Your neg was definitely justified.

GN  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

For me something don't smell right here.

OP has made no effort to get involved on the site for nearly a year since joining and then 2 reviews within 30mins of each other. One being this negative and the other being what IMHO is a load of fanboy bollocks on the YandH board.

Could be wrong but my spidy sense is a tingling.

GolfNut

For me something don't smell right here.

OP has made no effort to get involved on the site for nearly a year since joining and then 2 reviews within 30mins of each other. One being this negative and the other being what IMHO is a load of fanboy bollocks on the YandH board.

Could be wrong but my spidy sense is a tingling.

Actually you might be on to something Fishy. Looking at Ria's profile and she still appears to be touring, so I guess she's still working out of hotels which conflicts with this report.

OP any comments??

vw

Actually you might be on to something Fishy. Looking at Ria's profile and she still appears to be touring, so I guess she's still working out of hotels which conflicts with this report.

OP any comments??

Look at this review and compare it to his review in the land of pudding !

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=121186.msg1381469#msg1381469

Offline mrfishyfoo

Yeah we're onto it and a couple of the lads have reported it to the boss.

I say BULLSHIT !!!!

GolfNut

Well didn't want to be accused of WKing but it does indeed look more like bollocks the more I read. Just noticed the bit about not liking the feel of condoms. That is absolute crap.

I'd say the OP is less like Walter White and more like Walter Mitty  :wacko:

GolfNut

Certainly makes a change for non E Mid boys to be sticking up for a girl from the forest.  :D

Do you boys need some polish?  :lol: :lol:

(She's not an E Mids girl actually)

vw

Certainly makes a change for non E Mid boys to be sticking up for a girl from the forest.  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Who's sticking up for anyone ?? This twat pissed on the YandH board and thought we were all a bunch of dumb cunts that can't see what's what. Twats also pissed on the EM board as well as the WM board.

So the only thing happening here Golfie is a troll hunt !!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

As for the pro$$ie she can fuck right off as far as I'm concerned as no OWO equals no punt in my book.  :dash: :dash:

GolfNut

Nice work Fishy and vw.  :drinks:

Another troll bites the dust 

Offline EatsShootsAndLeaves

Well spotted gents. I've just seen this and the cheeky bogger's just done a straight cut and paste from my review of LovelyLola19!  :bomb:

OP never contributed anything so no loss to anyone.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nice work Fishy and vw.  :drinks:

Another troll bites the dust

Hmm looks like my armour had a use.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jack Sinn

Well spotted gents. I've just seen this and the cheeky bogger's just done a straight cut and paste from my review of LovelyLola19!  :bomb:

I knew it sounded familiar when I was reading it!