Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: massage - hucknall  (Read 2236 times)

Offline doncasterduncan

Several years ago I used to see a girl for massage in Hucknall (just off Annesley Rd) - anyone know if she still works? Or remember her name?

Offline bobred

Yes... I think i know who you are talking about mate, blond girl, great looking. I think her AW name was sexyhunnie or something like that?

I have wondered where she's got to myself

Offline m@rk

She worked from the house opposite to moda and Tesco express which was owned by another wg who's name I forget but is now up for sale..
She used the name of jenny if I recall aswell. She trained up in beauty therapy and started to work from a massage/beauty place in chaddesdon.
Lost touch with her after a while buy got on really well with her and know she was looking at other careers..

Offline bobred

Yes thats the one Mark! I last saw her in the middle of 2014 at that address. I did text her at the start of 2015 but got no reply, I guess she has moved on with her life.

However there is one profile in Derby that might involve her, it's a slightly strange one as she appears to be work with a male TV. The pictures and description do look/sound like her though.

Was easily the best service in Hucknall area.

Offline m@rk

Offline m@rk

Donna Marie ! That's who owned the house !!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline doncasterduncan

Great work lads, that's the one .... opposite Tesco Express in a house at an angle.

Shame she's not still around - had some good visits.

Offline Mranonnotts

You guys got a list of decent girls in Hucknall? Cheers

Offline m@rk

Only Empress Sophia at the minute..