Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In your neck of the woods next week - recommendations?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline threechilliman

Evening boys,

I have a rare opportunity to punt outside of the NW next week.....

I'm passing through the East Midlands next week via the M1. Looking for a 1 hour punt, max £120ish with DFK, RO, OWO and CIM. Age irrelevant, but I do like a MILF. Would like someone who isn't too far off the motorway and reviewed on here if possible. One who is flexible on timings would be good, as I'm a little uncertain of my ETA.

Any help would be appreciated.

:hi:

tcm

GolfNut

Hi TCM

How about this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've not seen her, but she comes highly recommended and has 4 positive reviews on here.

She's not too far from J25 and she's nicely under budget and ticks all your boxes, plus has a phone number.

Happy Hunting and Punting

GN

Offline Owwhatanight

Hi welcome to the land of milk and honey Tcm

Off the M1 there is LusiousLucy who me and Raddy have seen but she has been a bit weird for times lately but a great punt.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:17:57 pm by Owwhatanight »

jsuk247

You could try Sultry Amanda. Not far from J28. She's a great MILF and has always been great, filthy fun on the half dozen or so times I have seen her.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

You could try Sultry Amanda. Not far from J28. She's a great MILF and has always been great, filthy fun on the half dozen or so times I have seen her.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Are those pics a reasonable representation of her?

tcm

Timmy2

Yep good likeness .... I have seen Amanda and Lucy

Raddy

jsuk247

They are. Maybe taken a couple of years ago, but not far off. We'll worth a visit.

Offline Owwhatanight

External Link/Members Only

Tcm I have just been chatting with LusciuosLucy and it seems she is moving to your neck of woods Lancs very shortly but still coming back to East Mids 1 week a month.

Offline threechilliman

Tcm I have just been chatting with LusciuosLucy and it seems she is moving to your neck of woods Lancs very shortly but still coming back to East Mids 1 week a month.

Cheers for the heads up. I'll pass the info on.

:drinks:

tcm

Offline Owwhatanight

Tcm she has just told me she will be moving to Nelson in Lancs.