Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Kavanagh - Gateshead  (Read 3063 times)

71 review(s) for Victoria Kavanagh (65 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline confetti

Victoria is a very well reviewed girl and I am sure most of you will have read reports very similar to my own but I thought it worth while to add my voice to the masses of other reviews on the off chance that it reassure anyone looking at Victoria’s profile that she remains as on form as ever.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Great quick responses all via AW no messing about location sent on the morning before the standard switch to mobile for the final leg of the journey.

Location - discrete enough is on a fairly busy road but no issues save for the possibility of a few curtain twitchers.  Good parking and safe environment at all hours I would expect, again great.

Service - went for an hour incall £100 that covers an extensive likes list.  That is essentially the attraction  as in terms of value vs services you would be hard pressed to find many others in the same bracket.  Looks like wise pics and stats are accurate.  It’s been said before Victoria wouldn’t look out of place at your local church and is so softly spoken but you soon find out she is total filth and she is also very friendly and very keen to please.

Onto the action as I come in to the house Victoria dressed in lingerie set all black massive tits spilling out, paperwork out the way and off we go upstairs bit if a kiss and fondle and two minutes later my cock is right down her throat making her gag and Victoria is happy to take a bit of a light face fucking that goes on for a good ten minutes only words in that time being if you come make sure it’s right down the back of my throat, nice. 

Then opt for a bit of reverse oral fingers exploring both holes and her mouth cleaning off the juices at intervals.  Condom on and the main event bit of pussy but I can’t pass up the opportunity to go up her arse, no complaints just encouraged to fuck her arse hard in doggy and that does the trick.  Bit of recovery before cock is back down her throat without asking second pop follows in due course and it’s bang on the hour mark.

In summary if you want a dirty fuck with a willing down to Earth girl who clearly enjoys taking a pounding in all holes for a £100, what’s not to like it’s a no brainier!   :thumbsup:

Offline Weatherman21

Another green for Victoria.

Thanks for the review.  She’s a lovely lovely lass and superb at what she does. Seen her recently and she certainly didn’t disappoint.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Cheers for the review, I think the number of positives she has says it all really.

Offline Solway1

Great review, She sure does sound like a top girl, I must plan a trip to the NE sometime. 👍

Offline Tiger63

41-0-0...what else is there to say

Online Kev3773

That'll be Sunderland next season  :sarcastic:
Nice review Op cheers  :hi:

Offline Heelflip21

Has anyone tried her massage service as I’m tempted by that first?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
55 - 0 - 0 mate the total showing doesn't update as it should, it's a known glitch.

Offline Weatherman21

55 - 0 - 0 mate the total showing doesn't update as it should, it's a known glitch.

Even more impressive.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Even more impressive.
56 if you count the one S-M put up but was moved to discussions.

Offline Name Not Found

I'm thinking about making a trip 'down south' to see her. My only concern is that she says Size 12, but in her photos, she looks a bit bigger. Certainly looks to have a bit of a belly. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm keen to explore a red bush. Is there a fair bit unshaven?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Offline mace-window

Victoria is a very well reviewed girl and I am sure most of you will have read reports very similar to my own but I thought it worth while to add my voice to the masses of other reviews on the off chance that it reassure anyone looking at Victoria’s profile that she remains as on form as ever.

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Great quick responses all via AW no messing about location sent on the morning before the standard switch to mobile for the final leg of the journey.

Location - discrete enough is on a fairly busy road but no issues save for the possibility of a few curtain twitchers.  Good parking and safe environment at all hours I would expect, again great.

Service - went for an hour incall £100 that covers an extensive likes list.  That is essentially the attraction  as in terms of value vs services you would be hard pressed to find many others in the same bracket.  Looks like wise pics and stats are accurate.  It’s been said before Victoria wouldn’t look out of place at your local church and is so softly spoken but you soon find out she is total filth and she is also very friendly and very keen to please.

Onto the action as I come in to the house Victoria dressed in lingerie set all black massive tits spilling out, paperwork out the way and off we go upstairs bit if a kiss and fondle and two minutes later my cock is right down her throat making her gag and Victoria is happy to take a bit of a light face fucking that goes on for a good ten minutes only words in that time being if you come make sure it’s right down the back of my throat, nice. 

Then opt for a bit of reverse oral fingers exploring both holes and her mouth cleaning off the juices at intervals.  Condom on and the main event bit of pussy but I can’t pass up the opportunity to go up her arse, no complaints just encouraged to fuck her arse hard in doggy and that does the trick.  Bit of recovery before cock is back down her throat without asking second pop follows in due course and it’s bang on the hour mark.

In summary if you want a dirty fuck with a willing down to Earth girl who clearly enjoys taking a pounding in all holes for a £100, what’s not to like it’s a no brainier!   :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review. I need to see her some point in the future as I love red heads.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 02:16:29 pm by mace-window »

Offline Victoria Kavanagh

• Service Provider
I'm thinking about making a trip 'down south' to see her. My only concern is that she says Size 12, but in her photos, she looks a bit bigger. Certainly looks to have a bit of a belly. Any thoughts?

Also, I'm keen to explore a red bush. Is there a fair bit unshaven?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

If helps in the main body of my profile I state am a size 12/14. Adultwork doesnt allow us to put inbetween sizes alas or I'd choose that. Hope this helps x if looking for a slimmer lady I dont think I'll be your type at this time.

Offline Name Not Found

If helps in the main body of my profile I state am a size 12/14. Adultwork doesnt allow us to put inbetween sizes alas or I'd choose that. Hope this helps x if looking for a slimmer lady I dont think I'll be your type at this time.

Thanks for replying. I hadn't noticed the additional figures  :thumbsup: I'm not looking for slim; just making sure everything is 'as advertised'  :hi:

• Service Provider
Thanks for replying. I hadn't noticed the additional figures  :thumbsup: I'm not looking for slim; just making sure everything is 'as advertised'  :hi:

No trouble to help and I respect that. X

Offline Name Not Found

No trouble to help and I respect that. X

Do you have a bush status update? I saw you'd commented previously that you were experimenting with different styles  ;)

• Service Provider
Do you have a bush status update? I saw you'd commented previously that you were experimenting with different styles  ;)

Looking in my knick knacks I see a trimmed bush with shaven from lips below  ;)

Offline Name Not Found

Looking in my knick knacks I see a trimmed bush with shaven from lips below  ;)

I'll get my car keys...

Offline Denhamhoop

I'll get my car keys...
That would be a great idea if you want a Size 6 who looks stunning but is not the best then Victoria is not for you. However if you want a normal sized woman who is a Goddess in the bedroom and drags you up to her level sexually and will leave you smiling anytime you think of your meet then go and see her

Offline Tiger63

56-0-0...what else is there to say

Offline Home Alone

That'll be Sunderland next season
  :sarcastic:
Nice review Op cheers  :hi:

Ah, bless!! 😉 :D :lol:

Excuse a 'foreigner' intruding; I've recently met Victoria for the first time and am presently trying to collect my thoughts before adding my own Review of this superstar.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 04:43:51 pm by Home Alone »

Online threechilliman

I'll get my car keys...
Make sure you pick up the right one's.......

Offline JackRyan81

Has anyone tried her massage service as I’m tempted by that first?

She delivers a damn fine massage too.

Offline Name Not Found

Make sure you pick up the right one's.......

Good call. I nearly picked up your wife's there. Tell her she can collect them anytime  :lol: