Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen this indian girl?  (Read 1409 times)

Offline nightwalker

Hi anyone seen her? Can not find any reviews, seems a bit expensive though

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: 6+ years a member and no reviews
Banned by: 90125

Offline laidbackasiandude

There may not be any reviews of her but she was previously discussed on the 3rd/4th January 2016.

With her AW profile seven digit number, just type that number on the search button top right corner. The search
comes up with what I've highlighted in blue above.

ramrodronnie

Is she having a laugh with those rates? She don't even offer CIM, or Facials. That is a total piss take, no question!

ramrodronnie

I can't comment on the WG that the OP has linked. But. IMO for the rates I would much prefer this Indian girl:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline MintRoyale

I can't comment on the WG that the OP has linked. But. IMO for the rates I would much prefer this Indian girl:-

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Great find!

Midlane

She's been in my HL for a while so I can say she's usually in the Midlands- it looks like she's just changed the profile to London while she is away, and will presumably reset it to Leicester or wherever when she's back.

ramrodronnie

She's been in my HL for a while so I can say she's usually in the Midlands- it looks like she's just changed the profile to London while she is away, and will presumably reset it to Leicester or wherever when she's back.

Ria is constantly touring around Midlane. If you want to see her? It's best to HL her, and keep an eye on where she is, and when. She never puts her number on her profile either. You have to make all arrangements via AW e-mail. Then on the agreed date, and time, she will phone your number from her hotel room, usually about 30 minutes before you are due to meet her. She will then give you all of the details including her room number. She didn't mess me about at all. It all went like clockwork. So sufficed to say when I saw her there was plenty of Cockwork!  :lol:  :hi:

Midlane

Exactly what I've been doing RRR but she hasn't yet visited a suitable town.

ramrodronnie

Exactly what I've been doing RRR but she hasn't yet visited a suitable town.

Ok Midlane. I know it can be frustrating waiting until she's nearer to you, but like me and all of the other punters who've seen her are in the same boat mate. But IMO she's well worth the wait mate.

Midlane