Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Foxx - Rude and impatient  (Read 1964 times)

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

External Link/Members Only

Normally I wouldn't leave a review over something like this but this chick is just rude and deserves it. Punters need to know what she's really about.

I emailed her with the hope of arranging a meeting but noticed on her profile that she doesn't see Arab guys. I wanted to enquire whether this was extended to British Arabs to which she said yes. I got curious because she does have an Arab look and being familiar with the culture, some Arab working girls prefer not to see Arabs for discretionary reasons which I understand.

So I tried to put her at ease by stating that I wouldn't even judge if she were Arab, in other words we're all free to do what we want. How she misconstrued that and took it as me being racist I will never know. She responds by accusing me of just that and blocking me. I'm sitting there reading her response simply dumbfounded :dash:. I call her up to hopefully explain that this is a total misunderstanding and if she'd let me explain she'll understand that it makes no sense for me to say anything racist.

None of that, she cuts me off with something like "I don't have time for any of this and don't contact me again" (as if I'd been bugging her. I literally called her only once and emailed 3 times).

This nut job is either on drugs, mad impatient or has difficulty communicating on a basic human level. Maybe all 3 who knows.

Anyway be weary if you're planning to book her as she seems the type that will process something you say in her own way without careful thought and act on emotion instead of using the most important part of the body that lies between the ears.

Stortford

How bizarre wanting to know if she sees British Arabs thought you wanted a punt not a conversation.

Offline sunnyj

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). Did you book her? If not this should not be under review section.

Offline puntingpumping1920

According to site rules this is not a review because the service provider never agreed to the booking
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Wanted a punt but firstly wanted to confirm whether the ethnicity factor would be an issue.

How bizarre wanting to know if she sees British Arabs thought you wanted a punt not a conversation.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

My bad I had no idea. No booking was made. I thought it was the right place to post what I thought of her as the booking process, albeit it didn't take place because of her attitude, was just plain disrespectful.

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by textual messaging). Did you book her? If not this should not be under review section.

Offline sunnyj

My bad I had no idea. No booking was made. I thought it was the right place to post what I thought of her as the booking process, albeit it didn't take place because of her attitude, was just plain disrespectful.
Ok, this thread already got moved out of review section. Just move on, there are hundreds of BBW SPs out there.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Yeah I think the admin moved it, fair enough. I was just annoyed with her attitude but like you said, there’s plenty out there.

Ok, this thread already got moved out of review section. Just move on, there are hundreds of BBW SPs out there.

Offline jas1234

He is right I hear from Asian guy april foxxx was very racist with him and also misbehave  with the guy .
That's really shameful ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Offline aprilfoxx

• Service Provider
First off I'd like to point out that it is my body and I can choose whoever I let touch it and if I don't like how you are behaving then I am not going to let you book me or touch it! And quite frankly I do not have to explain why I don't want to see certain people or races, it's my body I can do whatever I like with it. Secondly if I have already told you 'Sorry I don't see British Arab or Asian as well' why are you still contacting me? To then make a comment saying if I were Arab you wouldn't judge? As if there is something to judge is just an excuse for you to still try and see me when I have clearly already said I don't want to. It doesn't matter if I am white, which I am or Arab I have have told you I don't want to see you so why are you still asking me? To then call my phone after I have blocked you on AdultWork is just pure harassment, you my dear are just proving even more why I don't want to see Arab men. And writing a review on me because I was rude because you harassed me is quite frankly pathetic. This is for reviews of actual punts that have happened, not men who are sad cause they got turned down. Just speaking the truth.

tsukimez

am waiting on her reply because bro I wont lie to you if someone told me they dont see black white or asian and if I was any of those races just say kl and keep it moving is not difficult so many bbws on adult work. you should have just ok no problem when she said she dont see British arab or arab

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah I think the admin moved it, fair enough. I was just annoyed with her attitude but like you said, there’s plenty out there.

So she says she doesn’t see Arabs and you contact her.
Then she tells you she doesn’t see British Arabs and you still continue.
Then she blocks you and you phone her!!!

FFS your the problem not her.

Offline LLPunting

First off... This is for reviews of actual punts that have happened, not men who are sad cause they got turned down. Just speaking the truth.

:thumbsup:

Offline LLPunting

Exactly

Offline Sunny

Can't believe she's 20 and already has over 244 ratings on AW damn

Offline hillingdonpete

You only have yourself to blame for asking such a stupid question.

You deserve to be blocked for being such a knob.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

I think you need to read on the definition of harassment. Pull your finger out of your asshole you racist individual. It was an enquiry, in other words, I was trying to understand but seeing that you wouldn't even let someone talk shows what a weirdo you are. Anyway there is no interest, it's just me having to deal with your dumb responses. You have the right to choose who you want to see and I have the right to let people know how you operate so tough.

First off I'd like to point out that it is my body and I can choose whoever I let touch it and if I don't like how you are behaving then I am not going to let you book me or touch it! And quite frankly I do not have to explain why I don't want to see certain people or races, it's my body I can do whatever I like with it. Secondly if I have already told you 'Sorry I don't see British Arab or Asian as well' why are you still contacting me? To then make a comment saying if I were Arab you wouldn't judge? As if there is something to judge is just an excuse for you to still try and see me when I have clearly already said I don't want to. It doesn't matter if I am white, which I am or Arab I have have told you I don't want to see you so why are you still asking me? To then call my phone after I have blocked you on AdultWork is just pure harassment, you my dear are just proving even more why I don't want to see Arab men. And writing a review on me because I was rude because you harassed me is quite frankly pathetic. This is for reviews of actual punts that have happened, not men who are sad cause they got turned down. Just speaking the truth.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Of course no doubt, I was just genuinely curious as to why but it was the way she jumped at me in the email and on the phone that made me think whoa. Like you said there's loads out there so a lesson learned. This is not me struggling to move on but I found it annoying despite me being polite with her bro. Thanks for the advice.

am waiting on her reply because bro I wont lie to you if someone told me they dont see black white or asian and if I was any of those races just say kl and keep it moving is not difficult so many bbws on adult work. you should have just ok no problem when she said she dont see British arab or arab

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

You need to chill. I've spoken to a girl who explained to me why she doesn't see white men, another girl who also told me why she doesn't see black dudes. I was just curious to understand why she didn't see Arab guys. Behave yourself with the white knight manoeuvres mate.

Offline hillingdonpete

I found it annoying despite me being polite with her bro.

How do you know her Brother? :unknown:

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Lool you're funny. I guess being a dickhead and a Chelsea fan ain't easy these days. Another white knight up in arms eh.

You only have yourself to blame for asking such a stupid question.

You deserve to be blocked for being such a knob.

Offline hillingdonpete

Lool you're funny. I guess being a dickhead and a Chelsea fan ain't easy these days. Another white knight up in arms eh.

Your a Chelsea fan as well?

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Clearly you didn't get the joke. I was talking about you not me.

Your a Chelsea fan as well?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
You need to chill. I've spoken to a girl who explained to me why she doesn't see white men, another girl who also told me why she doesn't see black dudes. I was just curious to understand why she didn't see Arab guys. Behave yourself with the white knight manoeuvres mate.

White Knight, really!!! I am not defending her but challenging you and your weird behaviour.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Call it whatever you like.

Yes it's weird to contact someone to clear up a misunderstanding. Tbh I don't care anymore and I don't why you are so keep it moving.

White Knight, really!!! I am not defending her but challenging you and your weird behaviour.

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Call it whatever you like.

Yes it's weird to contact someone to clear up a misunderstanding. Tbh I don't care anymore and I don't why you are so keep it moving.

I only mentioned it because you called me a White Knight!!!
Your the one who wouldn’t leave it when it was obvious she didn’t want to see you.

Offline hillingdonpete

Clearly you didn't get the joke. I was talking about you not me.

Your not the sharpest are you  :lol:

Offline sensualencounter

Edward, no wonder she doesn’t want to see you, you’re acting like a spoilt prick and a bit stalky and creepy. Phoning her after she told you to leave her alone is just wrong.

I don’t want to see certain types of women but that doesn’t make me racist or fatist or gingerist or whatever. I don’t want to fuck a bloke but it doesn’t make me homophobic. And nobody has to justify their choices. If you sold your body then I’m sure you wouldn’t allow anybody to fuck you.

Get over it and go and see somebody else.

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

Edward, no wonder she doesn’t want to see you, you’re acting like a spoilt prick and a bit stalky and creepy. Phoning her after she told you to leave her alone is just wrong.

I don’t want to see certain types of women but that doesn’t make me racist or fatist or gingerist or whatever. I don’t want to fuck a bloke but it doesn’t make me homophobic. And nobody has to justify their choices. If you sold your body then I’m sure you wouldn’t allow anybody to fuck you.

Get over it and go and see somebody else.

Bloody hell, I'm forgetting about it and you're coming on here commenting?? Nothing more prick like than someone commenting for no reason. Are you looking for attention or something?

Get the hell out of here with your nonsense. Creep and stalky you know. What a prat!

zidhodhi

She does not owe you any explanations mate, you come across as very entitled  :lol:

Offline Marlo_Stanfield

She does not owe you any explanations mate, you come across as very entitled  :lol:

I'm done with the weirdos like you on here mate who don't bother to read. I think I've explained everything in previous posts. Adios.

Offline sensualencounter

So, we all call you out for being a cunt and it’s all of us who have the problem?  :wacko:
Think you need to take a step back and look at yourself. Don’t think you’ll be round here for long with that attitude  :bomb:

Offline HoneyNutCheerios

Curve some curiosities and you'll live to see another day OP. I know we have thrills over obtaining things we're not permitted the same way children do, but we can't always get the response we want. C'est la vie. I'll go away now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Henry Hoover

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your level of butt hurt?

Offline LLPunting

On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your level of butt hurt?

It'll be a level or two higher once he's done removing your hose from his orifices.

Offline LLPunting

I think you need to read on the definition of harassment. Pull your finger out of your asshole you racist individual. It was an enquiry, in other words, I was trying to understand but seeing that you wouldn't even let someone talk shows what a weirdo you are. Anyway there is no interest, it's just me having to deal with your dumb responses. You have the right to choose who you want to see and I have the right to let people know how you operate so tough.

"What’s the effect of or the intention behind the harassment?
The Equality Act says it’s harassment where the behaviour is meant to or has the effect of either:

violating your dignity, or
creating an intimidating, hostile, degrading, humiliating or offensive environment.
This means it’s harassment even if the person harassing you didn’t mean to offend or intimidate you, as long as the harassment has one of the above effects."

Your persistence in interrogating and communicating with April after she told you to leave her alone, including coming on this forum to whine, constitutes harassment.

Go ask your HR department and then book yourself on a behaviour management course.  She may have been originally denying you service due to your racial origin but her subsequent refusal was due to your actions.