Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alternative Options  (Read 317 times)

Online FlaccidChimp

I browsed my phone several days ago and found some old footage of good times with working girls and some non ones. All of the girls looked pretty good, and we were happy seeing each other while it lasted. There were quite a few lookers who I would struggle to find today, which is the reason for this thread.

There used to be cute girls on AW that didn't charge 300 per hour. I'm seeing some women charge 80+ for 30 mins when I used to see women of that quality for so much less. I remember when a cute WG said she was quitting because she doesn't need to do it anymore. but I have her number. Unfortunately, I lost her number but wouldn't have if I predicted this market.  :cry:

Earlier days had me paying to tick off my bucket list and sleep with attractive girls and some average ones. This has diminished and I'm lucky to get access to an above average looking girl. Sometimes(mainly these days) when i've been to visit a working girl it looks she should be paying me.

I visited the club this weekend and every girl interested was more attractive than your average working girl. I may go back to that although I'm not a patient one to court. I might just offer money to them. I'll just say I'll give them 80 so they can get home and buy some breakfast.

On AW I almost never see mixed black girls but there's an abundance on seeking arrangements. Unfortunately I'm relatively young and far from wealthy so I probably have no business on that website. At the moment I can use massage parlours for reliability or clubs which has a low success rate but cheapest price overall if you win. you can spend 50 on a night plus maybe 50*2 dates and then get cheap or free weekly sessions for weeks to months but it's a long process and I'm not a socialite.