Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brentwood Massage  (Read 1451 times)

Offline gingerprince4444

Hey little bit of help, used to get a lovely massage from a fit MILF who lived by the station in Brentwood, anyone know if she is still doing it or has retired?

Think she said she worked at a gym as well giving sports massages.

Last I heard she was moving to Billericay but i lost her number.

Any information appreciated ;)

Offline dieseldriver

Why not do a search in Billericay? Just get the postcode of the railway station and put 3 miles into the proximity box of it. Or more depending how far you want to broaden your search?
By coincidence, I'm in Billericay myself tomorrow. So gonna have a look who's there? Why not do the same?

Offline gingerprince4444

No not Maria she is up by the high street the lady I used to see was close to the station very close indeed.

And thanks for the advice but funny enough have tried the obvious searches was hoping someone might have some more information.

Offline dieseldriver

Best of luck with that mate. When Polish Janet left Zen in Upminster, drew a blank with all my searches. No one on here knew where she went, not working at a number of massage joints I called, just disappeared into thin air! Some you win some you lose. However, might bump into her one day? If still working at massage joints I visit?

Offline MassageBloke

Hey little bit of help, used to get a lovely massage from a fit MILF who lived by the station in Brentwood, anyone know if she is still doing it or has retired?

Think she said she worked at a gym as well giving sports massages.

Last I heard she was moving to Billericay but i lost her number.

Any information appreciated ;)

If you find her, let me know. Could do with a decent massage in Brentwood these days!!
Banned reason: Self confessed non punter.
Banned by: daviemac