Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Anyone seen Trans Sophie? Currently in Rainham, Kent.  (Read 505 times)

Offline Jack Hol

External Link/Members Only

Noticed she popped up on Vivastreet today. Can't find any reviews of her on here, anyone seen her?

Offline Stu82

At first glance that profile looks like bait to me.

Offline CaptainRock

Hi Jack and Stu

Stu - my first thoughts too.

Jack - not met her but would be keen to do so, she looks just like my sort of tgirl, however i do worry this is all to good to be true. Ill keep an eye out and if she makes it into London ill try to book her. I think it would be reasonable to request a video call with her first. Either way be careful. Sorry I cannot be much help here but good spotting mate

Offline tempwork

From her photos I am confident that this is a genetic girl not a trans. There is absolutely no trace of any dick let alone a 9 incher. This is fake, be ware.

Offline Jack Hol

Cheers all, looked fishy to me too, but always worth checking to see if there's someone that can vouch for there actually being a new unicorn about.

Offline A Decent Fist

From her photos I am confident that this is a genetic girl not a trans. There is absolutely no trace of any dick let alone a 9 incher. This is fake, be ware.

The pictures are of Alexas Morgan, a model from Miami who has 4.6million followers on Instagram:

She go herself into the news last October, too:

So it seems unlikely that she secretly has a 9" cock and is whoring herself out in Rainham, Kent.

Offline CaptainRock

The pictures are of Alexas Morgan, a model from Miami who has 4.6million followers on Instagram:

She go herself into the news last October, too:

So it seems unlikely that she secretly has a 9" cock and is whoring herself out in Rainham, Kent.

Good job Decent Fist.
Im only using this site on my tablet, making reverse image searching difficult. Its pretty obvious, thanks to you, this is not a real person. I should eally bust out the old, non-work laptop to do this sort of thing myself. Thanks again for doing this :)