Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Sweety baby - Brighton  (Read 2522 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5314909) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whiteknight

External Link/Members Only

DATE : around April 2019

PRICE : £130 1 hour booking Incall

APPEARANCE : Young twenty something, UK size 6 to 8, slim with perky tits, long hair, pretty face

LOCATION: Top floor flat, seafront, Kemp Town, metered parking was OK and clear instructions, easy to find.

SERVICES: Oral on her, tasted of lubes. Oral on me is covered, no kissing, protected sex in doggy and missionary, finished in the bag. 

RATING : overall its a neutral experience, she is friendly and her English is fine, she has a pretty face and a nice body. BUT it's weird to fuck a woman and no kissing at all, not even on the lips. It did feel like fucking a Barbie doll.  I just think. If you can't do the job properly or you are not making effort to do it well, you may as well quit the industry and do something else.  However, I would still recommend her, as she is pretty and does have that girl next door or out of your league feel at £130.  Please note her new Covid price is £150 for 1 hour now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline j4247

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Good to have some more reviews around the Brighton area.

Offline Whiteknight

Cheers for the review  :thumbsup:

Good to have some more reviews around the Brighton area.

Thanks

Will get some more done hopefully

Online bossrossi477

APPEARANCE : Young twenty something, UK size 6 to 8, slim with perky tits, long hair, pretty face

LOCATION: Top floor flat, seafront, Kemp Town, metered parking was OK and clear instructions, easy to find.

SERVICES: Oral on her, tasted of lubes. Oral on me is covered, no kissing, protected sex in doggy and missionary, finished in the bag. 

RATING : overall its a neutral experience, she is friendly and her English is fine, she has a pretty face and a nice body. BUT it's weird to fuck a woman and no kissing at all, not even on the lips. It did feel like fucking a Barbie doll.  I just think. If you can't do the job properly or you are not making effort to do it well, you may as well quit the industry and do something else.  However, I would still recommend her, as she is pretty and does have that girl next door or out of your league feel at £130.  Please note her new Covid price is £150 for 1 hour now.

because she have boyfriend/husband that's why she doesn't kiss!!  :(

Offline Whiteknight

because she have boyfriend/husband that's why she doesn't kiss!!  :(

I can understand she has a partner, and may not wish to offer services like CIM, Filming, Anal, and etc.

But come on, he is OK for punters to fuck her but not French Kissing her?

It's a job and just a job at the end of the day.

Hey BossRossi, you are her partner or you are her friend on Facebook too?

Offline bright0nbreezy

I just think. If you can't do the job properly or you are not making effort to do it well, you may as well quit the industry and do something else.  However, I would still recommend her, as she is pretty.

Lol - you answered your own question there.  I would love to punt with her, but the kissing is always a deal breaker for me.  Like you say, you could be fucking a doll.

Offline j4247

Offline Whiteknight

Lol - you answered your own question there.  I would love to punt with her, but the kissing is always a deal breaker for me.  Like you say, you could be fucking a doll.

Just go for a 30 minutes for the sex and its worth it for her looks.

Don't expect GFE, it's just not there without the kissing.

Online bossrossi477

I can understand she has a partner, and may not wish to offer services like CIM, Filming, Anal, and etc.

But come on, he is OK for punters to fuck her but not French Kissing her?

It's a job and just a job at the end of the day.

Hey BossRossi, you are her partner or you are her friend on Facebook too?

no no I'm not the partner Whitenight!!! I know her Face but we are not friends there!!

before I was follow her on insta and she block me!

yeah but yes I don't know why she doing this job I mean for £50 60£ maybe but c mon £90!!! 150!!
she need easy money!!
these people live with benefits!

Online bossrossi477

what about her boobs??

Offline Lord Bell

I recall a quick meet with this one, not one that merited a review. From memory we english was not great and she charged £20 extra for oral (on Her!). Very pretty but, as mentioned, not armed with the skillset/attitude for this industry

Online bossrossi477

I recall a quick meet with this one, not one that merited a review. From memory we english was not great and she charged £20 extra for oral (on Her!). Very pretty but, as mentioned, not armed with the skillset/attitude for this industry

unbelievable!!!! if the rate was like long time ago like £50 £60 it's ok for the service. but 90 150 £ is mad!!

Offline Whiteknight

unbelievable!!!! if the rate was like long time ago like £50 £60 it's ok for the service. but 90 150 £ is mad!!

They are allowed to charge what they want to at the end of the day.

Just go find one you like, stop hanging about and moan about her prices.

Offline j4247

Definitely something odd about you bossrossi.

Seems like you’re pretty obsessed with her and seem to know more about her than you should.

Offline Justforthebantermeight

cheers for the 20 month old review, why post this now

Offline Whiteknight

cheers for the 20 month old review, why post this now

Yeah like I could have joined this site earlier, stupid

Offline southcoastpunter

Not the best idea to call other members "stupid" - especially when you have breached the review rules on timing - reviews are usually only allowed for upto 6 months after the meeting took place. Head1 (the site owner) has allowed new members to do reviews on ladies they have seen in the last 12 months. Your is nearly 2 years old!!

Offline Whiteknight

Not the best idea to call other members "stupid" - especially when you have breached the review rules on timing - reviews are usually only allowed for upto 6 months after the meeting took place. Head1 (the site owner) has allowed new members to do reviews on ladies they have seen in the last 12 months. Your is nearly 2 years old!!

OK the 6 months and 12 months rule just seen from the Rules posting.

Apology for not reading it properly in the 1st place and apology calling another member stupid.

Will bear the rules in future reviews.

Offline jacobs1

one positive i would say about her is that when i booked an outcall she was literally at my house within less than an hour, closer to 30 minutes from first text probably

30 minutes is all you would need, an hour would be a waste. The convenience of it helped mitigate the lack of gfe for me

Online bossrossi477

guys any fresh meeting with her?? service still the same??

thank you

Offline j4247

You seem to know the most about her mate!

I doubt her service has improved

Offline Whiteknight

You seem to know the most about her mate!

I doubt her service has improved

Prices gone up, bigger tits from implant, still no kissing and OWO :thumbsdown:

Online bossrossi477

Prices gone up, bigger tits from implant, still no kissing and OWO :thumbsdown:

you went there again??

Offline Whiteknight

you went there again??

Yes, like I said, she is young and pretty with a nice body, services still the same, not for everyone though.

Nothing new worth doing another review.