Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy love - Milton Keynes  (Read 1476 times)

dawsonuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes, plus chocolates which she liked. I don't think she appreciated that they were from Waitrose though.

It was a few week's ago, but I met this young lady when she was in MK (now showing as Southampton). Comms all pretty straightforward, arrived at her location a bit early. Not the nicest part of MK, 5 mins from Xscape, but safe enough. In the door, up the stairs, into a small bedroom but big enough. Foreign music on the stereo. I'd not long showered, so we lay on the bed for a bit of a chat. She had me saying stuff to her in Romanian at one point, and was quite passive, and seemed to be happy to lie there and be stroked. Eventually, I managed to persuade her to get things going, and we progressed to OWO. It was pretty standard, not deep, no pre-play before the oral itself, and I had to move her hands a couple of times to encourage mouth only action. A few minutes later, I came hard in her mouth and she nipped off to the bathroom to dispose of the evidence. I only do oral meets, so can't comment further. A perfectly serviceable blow job, nothing amazing, but did the job.

So far, so meh, right? Well, no. There is one thing that stops this being a neutral report. She is absolutely fucking stunning, and fit as fuck. Age is about right, flawless skin, very pretty face, and perfectly proportioned. Shaved, lovely pert tits, the full package. I went with one objective - to watch a pretty girl suck me off and shoot my load into an attractive young woman's mouth. Mission accomplished, don't really care about anything else.

As I was leaving, she mentioned that there were 5 of them in the flat. Amazing smell of cooking in the flat as well, but I had to make do with a Burger King on the way back (double bacon cheeseburger and those little cheese things). Had a couple of beers when I got back home. All in all, a good night.

Would I return - most definitely.

vw

thanks for the review of this undercover barebacker.   :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

This young Romanian looks amazing and has several positives on here.  She has no mention of BB on her profile but the AW report from janevim on 21/12 states:

I never ask wg's to go bb for me, I don't want to take the chance, but in Jesse's case I felt like I had to ask. She doesn't advertise it so I guessed she wouldn't do it very often... She looked a bit taken aback by the question and thought about it for a moment before (and to my absolute surprise and pleasure) she agreed. Wow. We negotiated a bit, playfully and came to an agreement on the cost of this

BB also confirmed from other sources.

dawsonuk

Well I'm not about to leap to the defence of a WG, but...

What Janevim describes doesn't really tally with what others have said on here in terms of performance. Is he an actual punter? Given that the only FB he's got on AW is from Jessy love, yet he sounds like an experienced punter, I smell a rat.

I didn't fuck her, didn't ask for BB, got no idea whether she offers it or not. Confirmed from other sources? Yeah, okay. Good. I did come in her pretty little mouth though, that much I will admit to.

vw

Well I'm not about to leap to the defence of a WG, but...

What Janevim describes doesn't really tally with what others have said on here in terms of performance. Is he an actual punter? Given that the only FB he's got on AW is from Jessy love, yet he sounds like an experienced punter, I smell a rat.

I didn't fuck her, didn't ask for BB, got no idea whether she offers it or not. Confirmed from other sources? Yeah, okay. Good. I did come in her pretty little mouth though, that much I will admit to.

I don't, there are many punters commenting on the bareback on a auto-censored.  Up to punters what they do, just for info purposes

dawsonuk

Fair comment mate, and had I seen them I might have thought twice. Like I said, I didn't ask for it nor was I offered it, but I'm only really interested in oral meets. I know that's not risk free with a BB, but nothing is.

:drinks: