Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coggeshall wg wants pictures before meet  (Read 975 times)

Markyallen

Hi all, first post on here, and quite new to this also, but just to let you know, Minnie, who is in the coggeshall area, wanted to do comms over the kik app, I was fine with this, as I have it under a different alias, but when she kept pushing for a picture before a meet, it never happened. Don't think I would send any wg a picture before or after!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PleadInsanity

Seems a bit suspect to me.

Why would she not just take a booking like a normal WG via call or email etc, it's not a dating site? Not suprised she has no feedback.

Offline Charliebp

This one caught my attention, also, and I took up the kik suggestion. She looks great, should she be genuine, but I messaged back I am not open to sending a picture of myself. I've not heard anything since. If this is what she requires, and with no feedback, I suspect the requirements will be relaxed when she understands this is not going to happen.

vt

Lots of restrictions on this one. She won't meet over-50s. First meet is 30min oral only. Seems very half-hearted about her new career!  :rolleyes:

There is an outside chance it's all fake and there's some guy wanking over any messages & pics he gets sent. Has anyone actually heard a female voice on this one??  :unknown:

If she is genuine, she won't get many guys sending her their pic, so I imagine that requirement will have to drop.

Offline PleadInsanity

Is it me or is this the same persons picture with a new profile?  Although the body pics are clearly not.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ignore, pictures have changed completely now and so has the location.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 02:24:49 pm by PleadInsanity »