Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tonight, looking for walk up / massage around Blackfriars  (Read 859 times)

Offline georgeporge

hello all,

just got to hotel and am looking for a massage with happy ending or a blow n go.

i am the very nervous kind, and just not keen and walking up those" models" stairs to flat  cos i feel there is a big bloke or simialr and you feel forced,
how safe is it to walk up  browse and walk down fast...

im not far from soho i believe

im looking for something cheap n easy    a blow n go

Offline Liverpool

Soho walkups are perfectly fine to walk up, if you don't like the look of the girl then just walk. There is no big bloke vetting the customers, usually just some old crone who is the "maid". Suggest you check the Soho walkup thread for the recommendations.

Massage parlours in and around the West End are usually Chinese although there are some Thai ones as well. Thai ones are usually more expensive but the girls are really good looking. Chinese ones are cheaper and the looks of the girls vary wildly. Some of these places just offer HE, some b2b, some OWO and the Holy Trail of massages FS.

Offline georgeporge

hello all,

ok so i did it, fuck the nerves !!!!

cant exactly remeber where, is was 2 doors next to each other offering models and the door i entered was 28, a bit further to the right was like a walkway ( with some scaffolding - sex shops in the throughfare )

I walked up the stairs and knocked on the 1st door ( there was 3 flats ) and asked about prices,  £30 for 20 mins, of hand relief and oral, i thought yeah why not, lets start of easy. 

Saw the girl ok looking, bit glum and miserable, ( think the maid had a better day as she was chatty )
Paid the £30 and £3 for maid

Stripped, laid on bed, and she sat on bed facing away from me, no hello nothing, put a condom on while soft, startd to rub her ass, ans tried to slip a finger in, she said no

fuck it, i just laid back, and i did blow my load quite quick, probably wasnt even that hard, she got up and walked off, and closed the door,
im thinking hmm shell be back in a min, ive stil got 20 mins and not had a bj yet.

nope nothing .. cleaned up and got dressed and left the room, there she was sat in her little chair beyond the curtain having her tea/coffee
I said to maid erm  ok i came quick but i still had 20 mins,  she said oh well, so i responded there is nowhere that says i can only cum once, i demanded £20 abck, and she did  with out hesitation.

I hope to chalk this down as a rubbish experience, and will try another once day

This was on Sunday 18th,   no idea of the girls name,   short, little tits, scrunched up curly hair ( dark blond )

Offline Jonestown

Congratulations, well done, nothing to worry about at all was there.

Onwards and upwards

Offline georgeporge

not really - no -

i did get stopped by a few peeps IN the street saying massage, £30  il ltake you to girl - haha  no chance matey, im not falling for those ones,

Ill stick to the walkups.