Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street provider - Bracknell  (Read 1651 times)

Online advent2016

I was driving back through  Bracknell (Saturday 25/3) 20Z  and saw a couple of girls on the A329 by the running horse.  I pulled into the back of the car park, and walked up to check. Casey was early 30s, every long legs, dressed like a hooker (as she was). £30 pounds got me a BJ without  in my car, let me feel her pussy and small tits. After she spat outside her door.
Nice mousey hair, awful smoker breath, I didn't kiss her.
I went in pub to wash hands , get beer and food. This pub has a reputation as a bit of a knocking shop.
Later saw her and others at the Lords Grill in the car park.
Some walked off down Lilly Hill / Perry Oaks circuit.
The area around broad lane has several oriental "Chicken houses",where I've been before, but they change so often it's rarely worth doing a  review.

Offline cueball

Does this belong a regional board op?

Offline berksboy

This pub has a reputation as a bit of a knocking shop.

The Runner ? are you sure about that ? And the rest of your post for that , a Lilly Hill / Perry Oaks circuit ? First i have heard of it.

Offline scutty brown

you do realise you don't have to be in a car to get arrested for kerb crawling? And its a guaranteed entry in the sex offenders register if/when they catch you?

Offline HawkG

...And its a guaranteed entry in the sex offenders register if/when they catch you?

Actually it's not.  But worth avoiding anyway!