Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage with HE in Kent.  (Read 21453 times)

Dellorto

Anyone recommend a girl who does a genuine classy massage with a happy ending? Have seen Jazz and Peny but looking for someone a bit closer to me in the Dover area. Not interested in a slap and tickle merchant. There seem to be many oriental girls in Kent but are they any good. Know there are a couple who do 4 handed in Bromley but its a bit of a drag for me down here. Thanks.

folkestonematt

Dellorto

Sorry,comes up "File not found" so has she packed it all in? Thanks anyway. The hunt goes on.

Joe Blob

I think Honey's still there but with a slightly different profile name. I'll try and dig it out later

Joe Blob

Sorry, can't find Honey.

I seem to remember Hot Rox External Link/Members Only used to do massage and HR at a cheaper price than full service. There's nothing about it on her profile now, but it might be worth asking.

Joe Blob

And from the Punting in Kent forum, this one is recommended  in Maidstone External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 12:31:20 pm by Joe Blob »

Dellorto

Thanks lads for your help. Maidstone's getting closer but really need someone closer to Dover in maybe the Canterbury area. Might try the girl in Maidstone although it looks like a full service girl to me,but you never know.

Offline kentishman13

Hi
I can recommend the link sent by joe blob regarding the massage in maidstone. I am going to see a peny next week in walderslade is this the same one if so whats she like.
thanks

Offline afcman

I've seen Jazz but who is Penny and where can I find her details?

Offline Hfeet1990

Can anyone tell me what penny was like in Chatham/walderslade

Offline Stockers21

Offline massageseeker1977

Hot Rox and Penny are my best choices from those, both are a bit on the larger side though

Found Jazz to be a bit odd and wasn't the cleanest place in the world

Offline Hfeet1990

Hot Rox and Penny are my best choices from those, both are a bit on the larger side though

Found Jazz to be a bit odd and wasn't the cleanest place in the world

I have seen jazz

But was wondering what penny was like?

Offline Hfeet1990

Honey seems to have reviews on here but not penny

Offline Steve Wright

Another Chinese massage with HE in Gravesend. 16 Stone Street. There were a few girls working there when I first visited, been there again recently and there only seemed to be the one. £25 for 30mins and £40 for the HE. She stripped off completely and did b2b. Decent hard massage from a young thin girl.

Offline Lab_Dex

Was that an extra £40 for HE to make the total £65 or an extra £15 to make it £40 in total? Either way £65 for a decent massage and a tug is good value if you ask me. May have to have a look into this, will report back if i do

Offline Steve Wright

I can't remember if I paid £30 or £25 but the other fee was £40.

Offline Lab_Dex

Visited the shop at 16 stone street, only 2 girls working. 1 a size 16 and another who was about 5 foot and in her 40's, due to being so short i couldnt put a dress size to her, she isnt slim though. Neither exceptionally attractive.

I saw cici (see see) who is literally 5 foor or shorter maybe, asked for a firm massage which was quite incredible for someone so small. She has a cracking set of guns on her.

HE was good and not rushed, good use of hands and not overdone on the theatrics or compliments either which was nice.

£30 for half hour plus £40 for topless somewhat B2B but not and HE