Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just Amelia - Utterly Fabulous - Liverpool Street  (Read 3516 times)

30 review(s) for Just_Amelia (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jimmy555

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Met this lovely lady the other day near Liverpool Street and she quickly went to the top of the 25 or so wg's I've met over the last few years since I started punting.

The physique for me was just perfection - tall,slim, small breasts, cute little ass but the face and smile were just sublime. I've met some beauties in the last few years but she was easily above them all in my eyes. To the pumpers and dumpers out there this might sound fluffy but I dare you to meet her and tell me otherwise!

FK from the offset with DFK at times. Proper GFE with passionate kissing, fingering, decent OWO, RO,69, sex in several positions etc. First pop in CG with second in her mouth.

DFK and groping continued until I was out the door. I will be returning at every opportunity. It genuinely felt like I was with new civvy lover. Highly recommend.

Offline StevieSteve

Thanks OP. Looks like a good find. Whereabouts around Liverpool St is she located? How discrete is the location?

Offline Jimmy555

Thanks OP. Looks like a good find. Whereabouts around Liverpool St is she located? How discrete is the location?

Was a very discreet location in a serviced apartment about a 10 minute walk from Liverpool Street. She apparently floats around different London areas and Bracknell.