Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Just_Amelia - Bracknell  (Read 1950 times)

30 review(s) for Just_Amelia (22 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline happyheron365

External Link/Members Only
or
External Link/Members Only

Best punt so far of my limited punting experience. However my tastes are very vanilla so my review is from that perspective

£130 for 1 hour

A very modern serviced 1 bed plus kitchen/lounge type apartment on the Bracknell ring road. Parking for a pub is right on the doorstep or there is a Multi-storey about a 3-4 minute walk away that charged £1.60 for up to 2 hours. I didn't check out the bathroom as I'd had a shower 45 minutes earlier in my hotel and was going back for another shower post punt.

Comms

All by Text. Sent her a message juts after 09:00 to see if she had an hour around lunchtime. She text back within minutes saying 11am was good. Another text just after 10am with the postcode and building name. I sent her a text when I was about 2 minutes walk away and got the apartment number back immediately.

The Girl

100% the girl in the pictures. Tall (check - suits me I'm 6'3"), slim and with hair falling below her shoulders. What you cannot tell from the pictures is just how pretty she is. She has amazing hazel eyes and a decent set of lips on. She reminded me a bit of Kristen Stewart from the Twilight series of movies(check). She has small but natural and firm breasts with responsive nipples - again another check in the box for me.

Her English is really good and she was chatty, laughing and engaging throughout the session.

She greeted me at the door in a tight one piece dress/skirt thing and high heels and was immediately kissing cuddling and giving plenty of eye-contact.

Service(s)

FK
OWO
CIM
Face sitting

Having placed my things (phone, car keys, glasses and the paperwork) on the kitchen side we were straight into some FKing and touching all over. Now this is where this particular session began to take on a very positive shape for me. I've struggled to get going in the past and I think its a mixture of performance anxiety and also the sheer clinical nature of some punts. What I need from a GFE is to feel like I've managed to pull a stunner and now I need to fully seduce her. Amelia delivered on this perfectly. Slowly undressing in the kitchen whilst lots of kissing and touching going on. Popped her up on the kitchen unit and she wrapped her long legs around me. Bra off and lots of mouth on nipple action still in the kitchen

Moved into the bedroom and continued. She performed OWO for a while and then some face sitting, finally back to OWO - great technique, lots of eye contact, lots of spit and occasionally going deep - very little hand action. Finally at about 30 minutes CIM. After the usual visit to the bathroom she was back and kissing and cuddling

Now this is where my needs may well differ but I get a great deal of enjoyment out of trying to pleasure a woman - almost as good as getting my own rocks off. I focused a good 20 minutes on Amelia with some clitoral stimulation, light finger and lots of kissing and mouth on breast action. Now I'm old enough and wise enough to realize that a lot/all of this could be faked but even if she was faking it she did a good enough job to make me believe she was enjoying it and that will do for me. She really got into it and eventually climaxed (who knows) and I almost forgot I was with a SP (check)

For the last 10 minutes I was undecided which positions to go for but in the end it didn't matter because as she grabbed the mac and started on OWO to bring the old boy back to full attention I shot again. So never got around to penetration but for me I got great VFM and I left on a high and that's what I want out of this.

Verdict

As I said, best punt for me so far because I led it the way I wanted but she was also very amenable and followed my lead and delivered exactly what I wanted and needed. I will definitely go back to see her again  and hopefully manage a few other services

Offline Tony_Red

Enjoyed your review. Thanks v much.

Was there tongue involved in the fk? Her reviews are a complete mix on this subject. So may be dependent on her mood / how she feels about the punter. Which, is a bit risky for me to make a 40m journey for. Was the kissing full on?

How was her hygiene? Again this is something that has been commented on previously.

Here's her previous profile reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6497

When she's in London, she's charging a lot more.  And for 150-160 i'd choose other girls before her in the capital.

Not so long ago she was 110-120 in Bracknell and Heathrow which would have made me visit her.

I assume from your enthusiasm she was a far better punt at 130 than Leticia was at 150/hr ?
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:28:29 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline zulu-lance

Tony , seen her twice and can confirm that the intensity of her GFE did not waver, plenty of DFK with tongue involved and sort of girl who puts you at ease right from the word go. Personally, hygiene wise I never found any issues. Agree her price has gone up a tad, however better than risking your cash on some unknown Romanian skank!

Offline happyheron365

Was there tongue involved in the fk? Her reviews are a complete mix on this subject. So may be dependent on her mood / how she feels about the punter. Which, is a bit risky for me to make a 40m journey for. Was the kissing full on?

Plenty of tongue and yes it was full on unless our mouths were doing something else. Like you say, may be very much dependent on the punter. At the risk of getting all fluffy and big headed, she commented that I was a good kisser. I gave it the "I bet you say that to all the boys" line and she said she meant it and she should know. Who am I to question?  :D

How was her hygiene? Again this is something that has been commented on previously.

Personally I didn't notice anything other than sweet smells like body lotion and moisturizer and I have  a very sensitive nose. If there was a bad smell I would have smelt it. Maybe seeing her at 11am I was the first and it could go downhill during the day.  I didn't see those reviews you linked to as they look like they are against an old profile I wasn't aware of.. It does look like only one person having the issue though.

Re Amelia vs Leticia. Amelia is more the kind of girl I would be attracted to in civvy life so yes better value for me than L.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:13:52 pm by happyheron365 »

Offline happyheron365

One other thing I had meant to add to the review, and the reason for specifically mentioning that I put all my things (Keys, glasses etc) on the kitchen unit.

At the end of the session I was picking up all my bits and pieces and also picked up the paperwork without even thinking. It's a measure of the girl that she had just left it on the side and not counted it. Even more of a measure that she didn't snatch it out of my hand or get angry or accuse me of trying to steal it. She jokingly said Ah Ah Ah, gently took the money from my hand and then laughed her head off when I realised what I had done.

Why am I mentioning this. I cannot be arsed with moody, clinical SPs who just go through the motions. Today I think I found a good-un and as a result I will certainly re-visit and also make a point of giving a +ve review based on the things I find important  :thumbsup:

Offline Tony_Red

Thanks for the replies Gents. Appreciate it. I'll keep her as a plan B incase my A's don't work out. Her hh rate if 90 is high for me. I'm watching the budget from now on!

Usually when some reviews mention fk/dfk...I am the sorta punter (no idea why) that gets it ,even if 1 or 2 reviews mention they didn't.

My usual areas are not short of £100-£120hr girls offering a good service.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 03:51:43 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the review. She seems to have been away for a few months so she is probably reinvigorated and fresh - for now!

Yes, I remember when she was in Reading charging £100, but sadly never got to meet her. As stated, her prices have gradually gone up since then and are more in London.

One to bear in mind, but at £130ph I won't rush. I do like the attitude, though:

Q. 15 minutes booking? A. I do not offer this, if just want to have a f*** get a doll.

:lol: