Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: scratch marks  (Read 2513 times)

touch.and.go

Any good excuses for scratch marks on your back?

Arken

Got any hedges? If so give them a trim in a t-shirt!. You will have marks all over. Well at least I do anyway.

leedsman

Itchy back. You scratched it.

Don't try and over complicate it.

Offline threechilliman

Is it just an odd scratch, or does it look like a pro$$ie has scraped her nails down your back? The former could be anything, the latter might be a little trickier to explain....

tcm

SeekingtheTruth

Every married punters worse nightmare  :scare:

Can you get away with always wearing a t-shirt til they heal?

Offline mh

Preferably pyracantha or berberis.

"What's that dear? Oh that? Well I got tangled up in some gnarly bush earlier on, definitely in need of a trim..."

touch.and.go

Is it just an odd scratch, or does it look like a pro$$ie has scraped her nails down your back? The former could be anything, the latter might be a little trickier to explain....

tcm

Definite lines from the shoulders down -normally sleep without a top on - so went to bed late last night so Mrs T&G was asleep - a couple more days and they should be gone hopefully. ;)

Offline bakerted

Do you have a mate that has a big dog? Took it to the park - bent down to get the ball and the bugger jumped at your back to try and get it. Those dog claws can leave similar marks.

Offline CBPaul

Another load a crap from Arken, 'I accidently slipped backwards into an untamed thorny bush you haven't got whilst giving it a good trim dear' :crazy:

OP, volunteer noting. If asked reply with 'what scratches' followed by endless looking in the mirror over your shoulder and then paranoid 'are you sure they are scratches ?, is it a hideous skin disorder ? does Ebola start with this ?'

Offline threechilliman

Definite lines from the shoulders down -normally sleep without a top on - so went to bed late last night so Mrs T&G was asleep - a couple more days and they should be gone hopefully. ;)

I've only had to stop one girl who was using her nails on me, which i love, but only if it's done gently. She just got a bit firmer than I was comfortable with.....

tcm

Offline Stiltskin

No excuse will do for this. It only takes one little hint of doubt and your Mrs will be looking for more signs, even seeing stuff that's not there.

Keep it covered up.

Offline PatrickCarnes

No excuse will do for this. It only takes one little hint of doubt and your Mrs will be looking for more signs, even seeing stuff that's not there.

Keep it covered up.

Yep a woman will immediately think of one thing IMO.

touch.and.go

Keep it covered up.

Yeah - don't want to sow any seeds of doubt - and there's no good excuse for it.

ATMIV

You could state that you might be coming down with a touch of man flu - bit achy headache and shivery - that could provide you a reason for wearing at shirt in bed for a few nights. In the end it just passes and doesn't develop into the real thing.

Offline Frenchie

You could state that you might be coming down with a touch of man flu - bit achy headache and shivery - that could provide you a reason for wearing at shirt in bed for a few nights. In the end it just passes and doesn't develop into the real thing.

Best idea so far !.....

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Best idea so far !.....

I agree.  Any scratches on your back will look suspect to your wife.  Even if you think she believes some bollocks you make up to explain it she will not have and will be on the look out for any more signs.  Hiding of phone, always taking phone even when popping to the loo, late home from work, smelling better coming home than when left.  Petrol receipts or shop receipts from somewhere you had no need to be.  waiting until you are asleep to check the amount in your wallet compared to the day before (thinking you may be taking a woman out not thinking prossies first off).  Even someone taking extra time in the bath or shower can be suspicious to a woman on the lookout for signs.

Best to not let her see them at all so no suspicion is raised

willbred

Two decades punting, at least once a week, never had so much as a scratch on me 'til a few months ago when a regular who I can trust to give me a so gentle scratch with her nails caught me just under the helmet with a jagged nail. Drew blood, which fortunately soon stopped. It healed quickly I'm pleased to say. The age old excuse was offered just in case by mentioning catching it in my trouser zip

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well come on then, who is the wench that goes passion ploughing so deeply?..

Tell us !..

touch.and.go

I'll do a review sometime - but wish to maintain my ukp\aw paper wall.  :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

Keep it covered up.

Exactly.

Look, it's fairly straight forward to excuse scratches on one occasion and it's not going to finish your relationship on its own, but anything that makes her suspicious, even slightly, is bad news. She'll start snooping and the such.

My basic security is enough to stand up to a fair amount of scrutiny, but I wouldn't want anybody testing it too rigorously.

Toshiba

Look at me i gave a pro$$ie a good seeing to with my big cock thread

Offline Corus Boy

Things got out of hand at the Water Polo match :)