Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MARIKA - Baltic Massage Dagenham, RM9 - October 2020  (Read 9233 times)

Offline 01ellie2015

MARIKA  - Baltic Massage Dagenham, RM9 - October 2020

Website Link: External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

After an absence for a long time I visited Baltic Massage a few weeks ago as I was working back in the area for Dagenham.  Had been there during 2018 a few times and have reviewed but following a system upgrade, all my reviews are no longer attached to my profile.  I have added the links below before someone suggests I'm a newbie or serial-lurker :D.  Please also note that my Post Review Button wasn't working for a long time and so I lost patience with the process.  Seems to be working OK but we'll know when I press submt.

With COVID still on the agenda and a likely second lockdown, I fancied a quick visit with some level of self-safety and social distancing!

Texted baltic and Marika was available.  Erotic Masage for 30 Mins agreed as a B2B might be too close contact.

First thing to note is that there are new parking restrictions directly around the place so you have to park a little distance away and walk.  luckily it wasn't raining so not a problem. I've added a postcode for where to find the parking incase it's useful for someone below as well.

BOOKING: Easy - Confirmed Room (They have 2), Type of massage, Time and Price - All pretty easy.

MARIKA: Have attached the stock photo from Whatsapp but the girl I met has the same figure but has dark hair.  Figure as per the picture.  Some tattoos across her front, leg and arm but tasteful enough.  Very soft and tight skin and overall a great figure.  Very pretty face and smile.  Fake eyelashes but can't have everything!  Personality was very friendly and immediately felt comfortable around her.  Height about 5"4, Size 8-10, closer to 8.  B-Cup pert breasts which were natural.  I'm guessing she's from Eastern Europe, possiblly closer to Russia.

Location - As stated, Cannington Road, RM9 for those who haven't been before. I had Room 1.  There's 2 there in the garden.  Shower but no sink.  Clean and tidy.

COVID Precautions: She sanitised her hands more than a couple of times during my visit which was very reassuring.  There was fresh Clean paper being laid onto the massage table as I arrived - Probably sprayed down too as there was antibacterial spray on the side too.  I had a shower beofre arriving but had another when I arrived.  Also had one before leaving.

Massage - 30 minute Erotic Massage which was very sensual.  About 2/3 the time on my back and about 10 mins working on y front.  Felt unhurried dspite the fact I was ready to burst looking at her face and figure.  been a very long time since contact with a female, let alone a naked one! :lol: 

Was allowed to touch her bum, legs etc and the skin was amazing.  She speaks English quite well so no communication problems.

Massage was firm and she was competent making me feel relaxed.
Finished with a HJ with additional drop of oil :P.  Oil was warm and not too sticky and came off in the shower.
Felt that this was a good option with COVID still prevalent.  I didn't enquire or request any extras so can't advise on her potential full menu.  If things had been different in the world, I'd have definitely at least have gone for the B2B option and a full hour!
After massage didn't feel rushed as she had a shower before me whilst I was still relaxing on the table.  Had a quick shower after her.  Paid her after getting dressed and gave her £40.  Massage was £35 and a fair £5 tip for the fact it was unhurried despite only being a 30min massage.

SUMMARY:

Girl/Massage - Been a very long time since a massage or any action so always a risk of bing too generous.  Marika was really nice and friendly and did a great job making me feel calm and relaxed.  Sanitised her hands a few times during my visit which was reassuring.  I had my own sanitiser too.  great job and glad I went before second lockdown.

Communications - All good.  Sent prices and picture to WhatsApp when requested.  All good and only difference between the picture and Marika was the dark hair.

Value For Money - £40 for 30mins feels a bargain based on the fact I've saved so much money during lockdown and working from home.

Ending - Very soft hands and felt nice.  Was ready to explode once we were both naked at the start tho! :yahoo:

Overall - Very happy with Marikas Performance.  I've checked their website while writing this and can see that she still works there.

PARKING MAP LINK: RM9 2BY - Lillechurch Road/Markyate Road have street parking whrere you park partially on the pavement.  I didn'y have too much trouble but would have been a pain in the rain! :D

Well, safe lockdown to you all - Means I managed to start my review count once again and hopeful once things are better, I'll be back out there.

PREVIOUS REVIEWS:

Jessica, Baltic Massage,  October 2018- https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=227013.msg2309152#msg2309152

Amina, Baltic Massage,  Feb 2019 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240380.msg2457775#msg2457775

Nadia, Hainault - May 2019 - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=248334.msg2537625#msg2537625

J. 01ellie2015 :-)
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:12:55 pm by daviemac »

Offline 01ellie2015

Thanks for the edit daviemac:-)

J.

Offline puntingking

For a moment I thought that this review was written by the owners of baltic massage place but after abit digging in your profile of your account on here I think my first thought was wrong. The reasons why I doubted the credibility of your review because it sounded too good to be true in my opinion of that place and for it being your first review albeit i know that you have now written other reviews as well that has not be marked down in your profile.
Thank you for the review. This review will encourage me to pay a visit to this place again. I have been to this place quite a few times but haven't been there for many months now. I know that they got a couple of new girls now that I have not seen so will pay a visit. I just don't know when as I have a couple of other wgs I been wanting to visit first.

:hi:

Offline 01ellie2015

HI PuntingKing - Thank you for your message.  I appreciate the scrutiny and ensuing validation.  I sed to be on here a couple of years ago but lost the mojo to write when all reviews got erased following a system upgrade.  Also with a change in lifestyle, I didn't nned to read reiviews as I wasn't punting.  However after lockdown and back to work, I went to my old stomping ground! :D. Was pleasantly surprised at the friendly and pretty girl, partially offsetting the new parking nonsense! 

With the current lockdown I'm not required to visit sunny Daar-zhen-ham so often.  I may look again when I'm near but at the mo I'm trying to keep to this social distancing despite the brief lapse!

Once again thanks for the validation and honest feedback.

Stay safe and if I go back again, I'll let you know. 

Offline RAJEC

Thankfully she is EE, or is hope she is. Imagine speaking Spanish and calling herself a faggot  :scare:

Offline puntingking

HI PuntingKing - Thank you for your message.  I appreciate the scrutiny and ensuing validation.  I sed to be on here a couple of years ago but lost the mojo to write when all reviews got erased following a system upgrade.  Also with a change in lifestyle, I didn't nned to read reiviews as I wasn't punting.  However after lockdown and back to work, I went to my old stomping ground! :D. Was pleasantly surprised at the friendly and pretty girl, partially offsetting the new parking nonsense! 

With the current lockdown I'm not required to visit sunny Daar-zhen-ham so often.  I may look again when I'm near but at the mo I'm trying to keep to this social distancing despite the brief lapse!

Once again thanks for the validation and honest feedback.

Stay safe and if I go back again, I'll let you know.

:hi:

Offline pepsicolaboy

Their facebook says they are now closed till after this lockdown  :unknown:

Offline Tedbandy

They must have been grassed up.

This place carried on throughout the whole of the initial lockdown!

Offline sparkus

The dates on FB posts suggested so.

Sergei gonna have to get his chequebook out now.

Offline puntingking

Can you imagine if you were the unlucky guy who was in the massage room butt naked and expecting a naked massures and instead got the police knocking on the door to close the premise down?  :scare: :dash:

Offline puntingking

The dates on FB posts suggested so.

Sergei gonna have to get his chequebook out now.

Or maybe they was not getting enough custom during lockdown and so they thought to wait for 2 weeks till lockdown is over.  :unknown:

Offline Tedbandy

Or maybe its all an internet presence facade and they are actually still open.

Although i am slightly paranoid the police have rumbled them so i will not be texting Sergei to check.

Offline puntingking

Or maybe its all an internet presence facade and they are actually still open.

Although i am slightly paranoid the police have rumbled them so i will not be texting Sergei to check.

It's only less than 2 weeks less of lockdown so it ain't long to wait for it to be re open  :hi:

Offline sparkus

TBH the best thing about Baltic is that not only do they have Sergei's pic up on their facebook page but some desperate bloke tries to flatter him and gets the brush off.

Offline puntingking

TBH the best thing about Baltic is that not only do they have Sergei's pic up on their facebook page but some desperate bloke tries to flatter him and gets the brush off.

Made me giggle  :D

Offline Tedbandy

When i was arriving before my last visit here Sergei was playing basketball in the front garden. I had pre punt confidence so actioned for him to pass me the ball so i could have a shot.

He didnt pass the ball but he returned with a death stare instead! Tosser
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 07:17:20 pm by Tedbandy »

Offline pepsicolaboy

When i was arriving before my last visit here Sergei was playing basketball in the front garden. I had pre punt confidence so actioned for him to pass me the ball so i could have a shot.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline sparkus

He doesn't strike me as the most sociable of people.

Offline Icepos3

Banned reason: Continued trolling after 2 mods told him to stop.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline latrell

Hi Lads. Is this place still open?

Offline puntingking

Is this marika by any chance?

I don't know who she is but I sure as hell would love to see her  :thumbsup:

Offline AppleEgg

Is this marika by any chance?

She certainly did not look anything like that when I saw her (she was outside when I arrived for Elys).  Marika had a decent figure but those pictures make her look a lot hotter than she actually is.  If I had to rate her based on physical attraction when I saw her she would be 5/10 but if she was done up maybe she would be a 6 or possibly a 6.5

Offline pepsicolaboy

Those photos are up to 5 years old, and filtered and I can concur the SP used to work at Joanna's massage and doesnt look a thing like those studio photos  :lol: :lol: :lol:

This Sergei has a track record of using any photo the SP gives him to promote over whatsapp, before he has even met the SP himself to split earnings.

Offline 01ellie2015

Hi all,

Seasons Greetings to you. 

Haven't been on for a bit again but have seen the photo posted by @Icepos3, and can confirm it is indeed Marika.  It's for sure an old photo and the time that I met her, she had dark hair and fake eyelashes.  I have to say that she's certainly ageing well :)

I am back in dagenham at the start of Jan so I'll report back if I pop in for a visit.

Stay Safe all.