Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sabrinarose1986 - Nottingham  (Read 842 times)

1 review(s) for sabrinarose1986 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ipunter

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hotel incall - 1 hour

Comms - Texts, very quick replies.

It was one of those days when I just needed some company, I found Sabrina only just signed up to AW and had no feedback.  I took it upon myself to TOFTT.  The whole booking was done over texts, when I arrived she gave me the room number, I wasn't disappointed, it's her photos are definitely her and her age is accurate.

I think her AW is managed by someone else as she managed to message me while I was with her.

It appears I was her first ever client, she was very nervous she really did everything to make me happy, I can say she did a very good job.  She is Romanian and her English is limited but she made a real effort to chat, which was lovely.

Everything was covered, there was a lot of caressing and teasing, she was very tight and has really nice boobs with very reactive nipples.  Once the condom was on she pushed me down and said "You don't move, I make this special for you" even with the condom on the oral was very good and she jumped on top and took care of business.  It was really nice I really didn't need to do anything, also when it was over she literally cleaned me completely down, even though I said I'm more than happy to do that.

It's really funny talking to people with limited English because they can come across very blunt, I get there she strips me off and says, "You are not ugly" ... Not sure how to respond to that, she also told me I need to gain weight and get rid of my stubble.

Other than that her main aim is to please, I would recommend her fully.

vw

Sounds like the type I go for, have a good radar for the new ones.  Have hot listed if I'm ever tempted to jump on the train that way !

Offline Owwhatanight

Ipunter so at last you have sampled an EE girl, you sly dog you never told me you were going here
 :D

Glad you found one who's service matched her beauty and beauty she is !
 :hi: