Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karla leicester vivastreet  (Read 842 times)

Online Aakash11

Hi

saw karla yesterday for a 15min p n d near Leicester Royal infirmary.

Calls and texts were responded to.promptly and a meet was arranged. got to the street and was given the door number. Shoes off and was taken upstairs.

This is where it went downhill, she showed no interest at all, her English was OK but any attempt to small talk was cut off. Bj was uninterested and so was was sex. Asked her to get on top, which she did for 1min before asking for change of position. Into missionary and she just laid there, tried kissing but that was nothing more than pecks.

There are better value p&d out there then karla and I won't be returning.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Online gbyld87

Hi

saw karla yesterday for a 15min p n d near Leicester Royal infirmary.

Calls and texts were responded to.promptly and a meet was arranged. got to the street and was given the door number. Shoes off and was taken upstairs.

This is where it went downhill, she showed no interest at all, her English was OK but any attempt to small talk was cut off. Bj was uninterested and so was was sex. Asked her to get on top, which she did for 1min before asking for change of position. Into missionary and she just laid there, tried kissing but that was nothing more than pecks.

There are better value p&d out there then karla and I won't be returning.

External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Does she share this place with anyone else?  I had it in my mind that she was part of the group that included Thasha and that Viviana / Maya / whatever she calls herself this week, but i'm not sure if that was near LRI wen i visited.

If so, i get the impression that all of this lot are as bad as each other.  I suspect living / working together breeds a similar outlook and approach towards the job and the customer.  I'd chalk any SP off that has anything to do with them, as they all seem to get sporadic shit reviews for similar reasons.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 10:04:38 am by gbyld87 »

Online Aakash11

I did ask her and she said that she has friends but I didn't see anyone when in the house. There were other people there as you can tell with things around the house.

I would just avoid this one. The punt was annoying as hell as well with her being ticklish everywhere.  :angry:

Offline 801

I'm sure she shares the place with Karina with the red hair