Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbara - Leicester  (Read 861 times)

14 review(s) for barbara1347 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
14 review(s) for blondy_barbara22 (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
21 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5500784) (14 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 1hr (70 + 10 kissing)

So Barbs has been around for a while in leicester I think.  Shares a house with the now-famous Nikole.  Booking was straightforward, all done via text.

Barbara is short, no more than 5'2, with dyed platinum blonde hair and a lovely smooth, tanned, puppy-fat little body.  Perky little tits with nice nipples and a beautifully smooth pussy.  She's 26, but could easily pass for 20 no questions asked.

In the room, we start out with a massage.  All the while she's chatting away, remarking at this and that, and generally seems quite pleasant.  She's got a lot to say for herself, but to me that's a good thing early on in a meeting.  The massage is so-so, and i eventually call time on it.  She lies back and wants to chat more.  Ok, but after another 5 minutes of this i nudge us into action.  No kissing yet.

She fishes out a condom and applies it, then starts with a decent-enough BJ - soft, wet, not that deep but nice anyway.  Then "you want me to go on top?" - yes please.  Lube up and on she gets.  This is probably the best part of the whole hour, with her riding me - it was varied and deep, and she seemed to put some effort in.  At this point the kissing part came in to play, which it turns out is probably the worst attempt i've ever experienced - poking my face with your mouth isn't kissing, it's just two faces touching.  While fucking she kept groaning and breathing 'fuck' and 'oh shit' which i actually found a right fucking turn-on.  This wasn't dirty-talk so much as her just getting a dicking, and i loved it.

Off she hops, and asks me to go on top as it was hurting her to ride me.  I'm asked to go very slowly, which i do for about 20 seconds then just go for it.  She's wet through now and still panting expletives so i'm having a good time.  Then i want doggy, which is met with a distinct lack of enthusiasm.  Apparently size is now an issue and i have to not do it very deep.  The 'sexy' swearing is now bordering on flat-out complaining, and i keep having to ask her if she's OK.  Eventually I finish, and she literally leaps off my cock and lies face down and sighs.  Tells me her pussy hurts. :unknown:  Her housemate doesn't seem to have this issue.

About 20 mins has passed, and she now wants another good chat.  It's an odd mix of jokes and humour, seriously mis-informed opinions and self-important monologues about how all my views on the world are wrong.  It's a strangely infuriating experience to be talked down to by a girl 9 years my junior about life lessons she thinks i need to learn.  I answer all her questions with whatever bullshit i just make up on the spot as i'm fucked if i'm going to debate my life with her.  Even now i can't work out if half her comments were meant as humour, sly digs or borne out of a sense of superiority.  Either way, she comes across as more than a bit stuck up and just a fairly dislikeable person in general.  No charm to her at all once you dig in a little.

20 mins left, and i've calmed down the conversation somewhat.  She asks if i want to go again - yes, may as well i say.  She groans, says we only have a short time left, maybe she can just do a handjob?  No, i want to f and blind again as i fuck her.  She huffs and puffs and complains it doesn't fit and she's sore, but she eventually grabs another condom.  This time she only wants me on top, which i'm guessing limits the amount of dick she actually has to take.  I'm turned down for doggy, and i think ah fuck it i'm not that bothered any more.  She now insists i have a handjob to finish, so gets some oil and starts wanking me, condom still on.  After a couple of minutes i'm genuinely done with it, so i tell her not to worry i'm fine.  She again insists that she carries on and spends another 5 minutes at it.  I'm close but not over the line, so i just get off the bed and call time on it. 

Dressed and out on the hour.  She tries to make more conversation but i leave feeling a little depressed by the whole experience.

Barbara is a strange girl.  It's like spending an hour with someone with a personality disorder.  I'm not sure what to make of her. I really enjoyed about 15 mins of the hour, and looking back perhaps she just needs to learn how to have a conversation without drilling into someone, but i wont be visiting her again.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 12:27:07 am by gbyld87 »

Offline EllsBFA

That’s a shame. Her pictures look good! Sounds like one to avoid though.
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125

Offline bobbygee

Sad to hear you had a negative experience and thanks for the review as was defo gonna see her today cos Nicole is away but now  :scare: no way!

Offline Charliehutton

Sorry to hear that, gb. I'm probably in a minority who had a good time with her, but it was only half an hour, so conversation wasn't really an issue, and just the basics at £40. I don't blame you for feeling miffed, though, if you've paid for extra services and she didn't deliver.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry you had a bad un, gb.

I have posted her last known x2 AW ID's and indexed it to this review, in order to keep track of all her reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only