Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinatda of Northampton  (Read 851 times)

Offline Shonkwronker49

I was in Northampton today and decided to try this lady.

External Link/Members Only

Rang early on and the phone was answered straight away. I booked an appointment for later
in the morning and duly turned up on time at a modern house in small cul-de-sac on the
SW side of the town. Area seemed OK and parking was easy just around the corner.
Greeted by tiny mature Thai lady with decent English. Room nicely turned out and clean with family
photographs and the usual massage certificates on the wall.
Bit of chit chat then stripped off and lay on the couch. It was soon apparent that the chances of any
extras would be next to zero as she covered me with towels which she carefully moved around to preserve
my modesty whilst proceeding to give me one of the best deep tissue massages I have had for a long time.
No naughty touches and the business end of my anatomy was carefully avoided. No offers of a HE at
the finish and I did not care to ask as I suspected that it would not be welcome.
Cost of a one hour massage was £40 and well worth the money. The reason for the Neutral review is down the
to the lack of any extras despite which I will certainly be going back there due to the high standard of the massage.