Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxmolly92xx Lincoln  (Read 848 times)

1 review(s) for xx Molly92 xx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline Jamesbattersea

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/xx+Molly92+xx

i took one for the team and the team need not bother.

Found myself with an unexpected afternoon off and with my wife working from home didn't want to go back there.
So what better to do than a quick punt!

Sent messages via AW email to a couple of girls on my list both of wich have been well reviewed on here but no quick reply, so rang a ad in Lincolnshire Echo for Chinese relax massage which turns out to be in Grantham not Lincoln so can't be arsed to drive there.
Still looking but non of the girls on my wish list have phone numbers. Eventually get replys from the 2 others they are at work at their proper jobs.
An hour and half has gone by now and i'm getting deserate look on AW for something and i see this great looking pair of tits with a phone number  and a reasonable price so i ring she's available now she sounds spanish and English was good, great! Portland street?

venue is second to last down strairs flat on the row of town houses on the street oppersit the tyre fitters should have known then it was going to be dodgy but still thinking with my now hard dick i carried on knocked the door and was opened my a rough looking fat girl in some pink pyjamas and a dirty looking dressing gown not quite the stocking and matching underwear i was expecting.
This girl may or maynot be the girl in the photo she is about size 18 and the photo is about 14. she is about 25 years old.
I have had plenty of BBW women in the past so don't mind that but it's not what i fanced that day.
i should have walked but the blue pill i'd taken 2 hours ago by now was making me hard as a rock and i was gagging for anything i thought i'll have a pump and dump then go home and shag the wife before the pill wears off.

Paid £60 for 1/2 hour we both undressed and i laid on the bed and she put a jonny on me, blow job for about 2 mins. i didn't ask about OWO cos i tbought she will want extra and not do for long anyway.
She laid on her back and i slammed it in for mish 10 mins not much movement from her just a few false moans.
i was getting ready to shot so went down on her cos love eating minge it was no the cleanest one i've ever tasted but once you've got a mouthfull it's too late i noshed her out and she started to move a bit but just as i though i was getting her wet she told me enough.
so i came up for more shagging i asked for doggy she said no, i asked for Cow girl she said no, so went back to mish, eventually got her to move her fat arse so she was on her side and had her leg up to go deeper. slamed it as hard as poss and blowed out in 5 mins.
She got straight up passed me a wet wipe for me to cleam myself she gave hers a wipe and got dressed.

I asked to use the bath room but she said i could not use the shower but i needed to wash her fanny off my mouth so went on and washed but there were no towels to dry on and when i asked she said no towels. Dried up on my tshirt.

i've had worst punts but i've had much better.
i can't recomend and won't go back.

Offline Paulpunting

Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Lincs.man1

Desert area springs to mind...! Lincoln is such an odd area. With the university there you'd expect a few students to be up for a bit of extra cash...
Safe in Lincoln - Oasis. You get what you pay for generally and the girls are good!

Offline Jamesbattersea

She's got bareback listed!  :vomit:

That's weird because
i didn't notice that before and when i went in she said no bareback no anal! Neither of which i'm into.

Offline Jamesbattersea

Oh Yes i forgot to say after talking to her i found out she is Romainian not Spanish, so no supprise i was a crap punt she just wanted me out as fast as poss.

Offline gary03

That place in portland st been going quite a while.keep changing girls all roms most have no feedback so suspect mainly b&s looks place too avoid