Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Five Palm Thai Spa Northampton  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Sigma

External Link/Members Only

Located in Northampton town centre, I booked a 1hr massage with Palm a young thai girl i would put in her early to mid twenties. Not a stunner but she is cute.

Overall quite a good massage, she does not swindle you on time. About 15 mins before the end of the treatment you will get HR, best to make it obvious that you want this as she seems a bit shy. At the start of the treatment I placed the£20 by the side of the bed in clear view and then just let things proceed naturally from there, she knows what to do.

As others have said she gives a rather good hand job so its worth checking out if only for that.

Massage £30 for 1 hour hand relief another £20.

Would see again.

kamu

Northampton isnt in the SE? Should be EM?

Online mr.bluesky

Located in Northampton town centre, I booked a 1hr massage with Palm a young thai girl i would put in her early to mid twenties. Not a stunner but she is cute.

Overall quite a good massage, she does not swindle you on time. About 15 mins before the end of the treatment you will get HR, best to make it obvious that you want this as she seems a bit shy. At the start of the treatment I placed the£20 by the side of the bed in clear view and then just let things proceed naturally from there, she knows what to do.

As others have said she gives a rather good hand job so its worth checking out if only for that.

Would see again.

Glad you had a good time Sigma. Palm does give a good massage and even better happy ending. She is 24 years old. if you are first time visitor you will have to ask if she does happy ending as she is rather quiet and shy. any further visits to her and she will take it as read that you want a happy ending
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 10:11:28 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Toppunter1

what's her body like? can u touch ?

Online mr.bluesky

Not fat but curvy I would say (a bit like Kelly Brook) as for touching that's a no no - as stated on previous threads she only does this part time so no topless or touching besides which the massage is done on a mat on the floor so when she carries out the happy ending she is knelt between your legs so she is kind of out of reach but don't let that put you off.  She really is a lovely girl, very quiet and shy but her massage is good and her hand job is superb .Certainly the best I have had.plenty of playing with your balls, starting off slow and slowly building up speed until the happy conclusion.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 06:32:40 am by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

what's her body like? can u touch ?

Toppunter you have asked this question before about her .Did you not see the replies ?

Offline Sigma

Yea, Like Mr.bluesky says no touching and no top off, which is a shame as she looks like she has a nice pair on her. Overall still worth it in my opinion.

Offline Toppunter1

Yea, Like Mr.bluesky says no touching and no top off, which is a shame as she looks like she has a nice pair on her. Overall still worth it in my opinion.
yes buddy, thank
shame no touching

Online mr.bluesky

Would see again.

When in the area always call in at Five Palms and book an hour with Palm but as she is on holiday at the moment does not seem to have much in the way of young pretty Thai girls there who will give as good a service as Palm . The only other women   I have seen there all seem on the mature side. Has anybody had a decent massage and happy ending from any of the other women there,

Offline hw189

When in the area always call in at Five Palms and book an hour with Palm but as she is on holiday at the moment does not seem to have much in the way of young pretty Thai girls there who will give as good a service as Palm . The only other women   I have seen there all seem on the mature side. Has anybody had a decent massage and happy ending from any of the other women there,

I've now visited this establishment 3 times over the year, mainly Friday afternoons (after reading the initial reviews here and in hope to see this 'Palm' girl). Not once have I been able to meet this 'Palm' girl, or offered HR/HE from any of the other ladies working here. I have to say the massage itself at this place is very good and professional though, especially from one of the mature (and bigger sized) ladies I have seen here (don't know her name though).

I can't remember the exact dates I have been to this establishment (mainly Friday afternoons though), but I think it has been since the tail end of last year (or around the time when I first read about this place / about 'Palm' here). I don't know the names of the ladies either, but I can say that I have visited all sorts here on my 3 visits. The first time, I was provided with a very nice young fit and white (suspect EE) lady; Fully clothed, but still easily boner material especially if her hands strayed anywhere near your private parts during the massage, which unfortunately never did happen. My second visit was with a young east Asian girl, slightly curvy / chubby lady and not much to look at. Again, strictly a professional massage. I still managed to get a boner, but it was really in an effort to test the water (so to speak); This was just laughed off when it was seen by the lady and again, nothing was on offer (not even a hint). My third visit was with an old hag (mature and big) Thai lady. As mentioned above, her massage was very good (professionally) but again, no hint of anything extra on offer. Even if there was, I'm pretty certain it would have been very difficult for anyone to get a boner off (unless if big and fat mature ladies are your thing).

I don't think I will be returning to this place though, unless I know for certain that I can get an appointment with this 'Palm' girl. I suspect that this place is strictly for a professional massage only and that this lady 'Palm' may be the only girl offering HR/HE behind the scenes? She certainly is very hard to get hold of though, and I dare not ring up this place just to visit her (may arouse suspicion or cause trouble). Since it is very hard to know who will be massaging me on any given day (it normally is anyone who is available at the time you walk in and could be any old hag), it is unlikely that I will be returning at all, unless if I just need a professional massage only.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 03:39:00 pm by hw189 »

Online mr.bluesky

I've now visited this establishment 3 times over the year, mainly Friday afternoons (after reading the initial reviews here and in hope to see this 'Palm' girl). Not once have I been able to meet this 'Palm' girl, or offered HR/HE from any of the other ladies working here. I have to say the massage itself at this place is very good and professional though, especially from one of the mature (and bigger sized) ladies I have seen here (don't know her name though).

I can't remember the exact dates I have been to this establishment (mainly Friday afternoons though), but I think it has been since the tail end of last year (or around the time when I first read about this place / about 'Palm' here). I don't know the names of the ladies either, but I can say that I have visited all sorts here on my 3 visits. The first time, I was provided with a very nice young fit and white (suspect EE) lady; Fully clothed, but still easily boner material especially if her hands strayed anywhere near your private parts during the massage, which unfortunately never did happen. My second visit was with a young east Asian girl, slightly curvy / chubby lady and not much to look at. Again, strictly a professional massage. I still managed to get a boner, but it was really in an effort to test the water (so to speak); This was just laughed off when it was seen by the lady and again, nothing was on offer (not even a hint). My third visit was with an old hag (mature and big) Thai lady. As mentioned above, her massage was very good (professionally) but again, no hint of anything extra on offer. Even if there was, I'm pretty certain it would have been very difficult for anyone to get a boner off (unless if big and fat mature ladies are your thing).

I don't think I will be returning to this place though, unless I know for certain that I can get an appointment with this 'Palm' girl. I suspect that this place is strictly for a professional massage only and that this lady 'Palm' may be the only girl offering HR/HE behind the scenes? She certainly is very hard to get hold of though, and I dare not ring up this place just to visit her (may arouse suspicion or cause trouble). Since it is very hard to know who will be massaging me on any given day (it normally is anyone who is available at the time you walk in and could be any old hag), it is unlikely that I will be returning at all, unless if I just need a professional massage only.

Palm usually works just Saturdays and Sundays and as reported on previous reports does a very good massage and excellent happy ending but is on holiday at this moment in time.

Offline hw189

Palm usually works just Saturdays and Sundays and as reported on previous reports does a very good massage and excellent happy ending but is on holiday at this moment in time.

I may take one more visit on Saturday / Sunday when she is back. Any idea when she is back?

Online mr.bluesky

I may take one more visit on Saturday / Sunday when she is back. Any idea when she is back?

I think she is due back about early August time.Worth seeing if you get the chance

northnorth1

Ive been about 4 times. The first time was with a tall and slim Thai lady who gave massage and HR. The next three times have been with Palm. I always ring up and request Palm, in fact she is often the one who answers the phone. I would take this approach to ensure your booking with the masseuse you require. Although from your previous visits it may be that the curvy girl was Palm.

Believe she will be back end of July.

Online mr.bluesky

If you see Palm she is a quiet type of girl,during the massage she usually keeps you covered with a towel and nothing in the way of sensual strokes during the massage so you will have to ask her if she does a happy ending and for an additional  £20  she will oblige.  It's worth waiting for . A lovely slow hand job with plenty of massaging of your balls. :D
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 11:09:27 pm by mr.bluesky »

northnorth1

Absolutely. I would love to see if she would do
more but do not want to taint future sessions going forward  :unknown:

Online mr.bluesky

Absolutely. I would love to see if she would do
more but do not want to taint future sessions going forward  :unknown:

I agree I think a happy ending is all you get. A pity as I would love it if she did topless as she looks as though she has a fine pair hidden under her tight fitting top

Offline hw189

Ive been about 4 times. The first time was with a tall and slim Thai lady who gave massage and HR. The next three times have been with Palm. I always ring up and request Palm, in fact she is often the one who answers the phone. I would take this approach to ensure your booking with the masseuse you require. Although from your previous visits it may be that the curvy girl was Palm.

Believe she will be back end of July.

All I remember about this slightly chubby, young, east Asian girl is that she had a strange laugh, a sort of like a cackle when she laughed. Is that 'Palm' by any chance?

Offline feral

If you see Palm she is a quiet type of girl,during the massage she usually keeps you covered with a towel and nothing in the way of sensual strokes during the massage so you will have to ask her if she does a happy ending and for an additional  £20  she will oblige.  It's worth waiting for . A lovely slow hand job with plenty of massaging of your balls. :D

if you make it clear you want a HE from the beginning, does the massage take on a more sensual tone, if you catch my drift?

Online mr.bluesky

if you make it clear you want a HE from the beginning, does the massage take on a more sensual tone, if you catch my drift?

No not really.  She gives a good massage but not in a sensual sort of way. Also she covers you with a towel and only removes it when she gives you the happy ending.

Offline MajorPayne

If you are looking for a happy ending, why not just visit one of the three parlours in Northampton? 

1.  The Hot Box
2.  Massage Northampton
3.  Soft Touch Bodyworks

Example -

30 minute Massage & HR £45
30 minute full personal service £60

Online mr.bluesky

If you are looking for a happy ending, why not just visit one of the three parlours in Northampton? 

1.  The Hot Box
2.  Massage Northampton
3.  Soft Touch Bodyworks

Example -

30 minute Massage & HR £45
30 minute full personal service £60

A good point but if you go to a parlour that offers a full service I would imagine the girl would be none to happy if you just ask for happy ending as she would not make as much money than if you have a full on punt. As more of a fbsm sort of guy you know that if you visit a place like Five Palms a good massage and happy ending is all you will get and Palm does give a very good massage and the best happy ending I have known

Offline MajorPayne

I would assume after you pay your £60 for 30 minutes what you actually do within that period is entirely between you and the girl. And if you just wish to talk I would guess she would be happy to talk for half an hour for £60.

Online mr.bluesky

Would see again.

I have seen Palm a number of times over the last few months and although she gives a good massage and excellent happy ending I am disappointed to say that she has started to shorten  on the amount of time spent in the room. I always book an hour with her but the last few visits I have noticed by the time she has finished only 45 or 40 minutes have  been spent in the room and have noticed her constantly looking up at the clock on the wall in the room. I know she is a popular girl but it would be a shame if she let her good service high standards drop by turning into a clockwatcher