Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda Fitness Model - Incall Bristol  (Read 1119 times)

Offline Palace123

External Link/Members Only

Ok, just want to preface this by saying that I did not meet her..that's why it's only a Neutral. I can't review her services  But my booking experience was enough to put me off.

Sent message asking if there were any extras?..got a stock reply...resent..this was met with a question from her. After sending 4 messages asking the same questions but in different ways..I finally received confirmation of her costs...1 hr is £180, owo £20, French kissing £20 and 69 is £30 (let's hope charring for 69 is not a new trend..first time I've seen it.  So, £250 all in for one hour...that very different to her profile price, which lets be honest is already on the higher end.

I just found it all a bit dishonest...we've all been there...turn up and be hit with a ton of extras. So I wanted to post this review to save others from that experience...unless they want to pay the £250 which of course is entirely their choice for those services.

I won't bang on about how annoying it is that girls don't disclose their costs fully on their profile..that another story.

Palace
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:31:31 pm by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PilotMan

I think you inadvertently put this in the East of England section, so I moved it to South West.

However, it doesn't look like you had a confirmed booking, which would not qualify to go under a review?

Can you confirm if there was an agreed time by both parties.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 10:49:09 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Palace123

I was requesting a time and day but all the extra costs forced me to quit. So I thought the booking process was worthy of a review. If that's not applicable here then I guess it should be removed.

For some reason my posts always default to east of England...never lived in the east of England so that's a mystery.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:25:42 am by Palace123 »
Banned reason: Using the threat of reviews on UKP to gain favours, not understanding the detrimental effect on the site. l

Offline houseboot

For some reason my posts always default to east of England...never lived in the east of England so that's a mystery.

It depends on which Forum you were reading when you pressed the New Review button.

Offline PilotMan

I was requesting a time and day but all the extra costs forced me to quit. So I thought the booking process was worthy of a review. If that's not applicable here then I guess it should be removed.

Rules:
4 Reviews
"A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking."

As there was no agreed booking, only an enquiry, it doesn't qualify as a review.

When you start a review it should default to whichever regional review section you are already in?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 02:15:45 pm by PilotMan »

Offline Palace123

ok, all good info...thanks.