Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe.Hot.Girl Plymouth toftt  (Read 410 times)

bristolqwerty

Seen this profile.  She's staying/working in a hotel I'm having a meal in tonight.  Any urgent intel would be appreciated.  I'll leave the internet on my phone  ON  :D
Bit extra for Owo ~ have got lucky in the past.  My head is telling me to wait for Ayliah who's got fab pedigree and is £150 with proven good owo skills but hey.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 06:26:16 pm by bristolqwerty »

Cornish sub

Big alert across the top of her profile.

bristolqwerty

I know buddy.  I rang and spoke to a Italianish girl.  Sounded very good.  There  are quite a few ladies on VS with the Hotel postcode so I might get anyone of these.  I did confirm services, profile pics and price and if she's the lady.  She giggled and said yes I kiss you.  :sarcastic:
It's a quick lift ride up a few floors what can go wrong?  If I didn't post again it's been a pleasure  :scare:

bristolqwerty

Confirmed for 8pm by phone call.  Paid bill for meal said bye to friends.  Called her phone at 7.59pm rang off tried one more time at 8pm straight to answer machine left text to say I'm here then another at 8.01pm to say I'm off.  Too angry for grammar.  Tgtbt.   Good news Aliyah is free in the morning.
I've stuck to tried and tested girls of late = lesson learnt.  First jury's Inn hotel fail  :cry:  I'm certain the lady who called me back wasn't the same as before, maybe my sexual demands were to extreme  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 08:11:52 pm by bristolqwerty »