Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvyMarie123 in Gloucester - wants a face pic!  (Read 702 times)

Offline Rimmington

So this lady caught my eye as I love a bit of sub/dom stuff:

External Link/Members Only

But she insists on you emailing a face pic before she will see you.  I don't know about you, but there is absolutely no way I would do this.  Would any punter?  I don't think she is going to be busy.........

Offline markc65

But she insists on you emailing a face pic before she will see you.  I don't know about you, but there is absolutely no way I would do this.  Would any punter?  I don't think she is going to be busy.........

Absolutely no chance, there's a girl in Plymouth who is being discussed in another thread at the moment who wants this and whilst I would like to see her there is no chance I would provide that 

Offline od13218

Fucking ridiculous request. Why does she think anyone would agree to that?! "I won't accept your booking until you open yourself up to the possibility of blackmail". FFS

Offline BigJohn999

This just seems wrong. She does say on her profile she had a bad experience, but so have many other WG's and do not demand a face picture before a meeting.
Shame though as she does look like she maybe worth a punt

Offline Rimmington

This just seems wrong. She does say on her profile she had a bad experience, but so have many other WG's and do not demand a face picture before a meeting.
Shame though as she does look like she maybe worth a punt
And some punters have had bad experiences of attempted blackmail by prossies.  Other than that she does look worth a punt.  Maybe she will change her policy when her phone starts to gather dust.