Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen this hot Colombian  (Read 3082 times)

Offline Top Dog

I called her today already booked up for the night, asked about if owo and FK included in her services said its at her discretion
Don't you just hate it when they say that  :dash: sounded really hot on the phone tho !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ramrodronnie

I called her today already booked up for the night, asked about if owo and FK included in her services said its at her discretion
Don't you just hate it when they say that  :dash: sounded really hot on the phone tho !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Oh yeah she looks well hot, and horny Top Dog. But No CIM, or Facials, and FK at her discretion? Personally as nice as she looks, I would give her a swerve and see a UKP Positively Reviewed girl instead mate.

Offline Top Dog

I know what you mean Ramrodronnie this could be a very expensive gamble £140 ! and no owo or fk  :scare:

Offline laidbackasiandude

Melissa Miliano as per AW also listed External Link/Members Only for additional background and comparison with her AW profile.

I would imagine that the probability of her doing OWO is very low, and to be fair to her, it's NOT listed at all on
AW profile, not even mention of "OWO at discretion" on her enjoys list. Having said that, she should have clearly
stated OWO is off-limits when the OP called her to clarify.

Regarding her images from both the AW public gallery (no idea regarding private gallery) and those showing on
the Backpage listing, I'm not getting any reverse image hits but haven't analysed all of them. IMO, both the profiles
look authentic with respect to her photos, both profiles appear to me to match up with the SAME Melissa (subject of course
to a more thorough analysis).

I've enclosed two images, one from her AW profile (left side image) and the other via Backpage (Right side)
shown below.

Hidden Image/Members Only                     Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:07:21 pm by laidbackasiandude »

Offline Top Dog

Thanks AsainDude for the feed back I did not even realise on her like list there was no owo  :dash: I think your right saying at her discretion is a big fat No!!!  such a shame she does look hot

Offline sly ol fox

yea iv just found her profile today, i called her and booked an hour with her tomorrow for 1.
sound nice and up  for it on the phone.

Offline Top Dog

Hey Sly how did the meeting go any chance on a review  :hi:

Offline sly ol fox

hey there, no i did not go in the end i bottled it and cancelled, said i would come next week,
i just went to see a regular girl i go to.

Offline Top Dog

Ah ok Sly thanks for the update mate  :hi:

Offline Illuminated4000

Guess I'll be taking one for das team tomorrow then, if all goes to plan (I say that cause comms are a bit shaky, not good if you're traveling heh).

ramrodronnie

Cheeky cow's put her rates up to £160 an hour now!

Well she's now offering CIM At Discretion, and FK At Discretion. Which tells me that she can refuse. Personally I wouldn't risk that sort of dosh, and risk her saying no.

Yep she's a very sexy looking girl, but personally not one for my HL. Too risky at that price!

Online webpunter

Cheeky cow's put her rates up to £160 an hour now!
Maybe she's got the same computer program that the airlines have when it comes to pricing flights
Coverage on UKP & the price is heading north
I don't normally like big[ger] bums but on the S.Americans they look good.  She's smokin'.  And they tend to have a great attitude to having sex

ramrodronnie

Maybe she's got the same computer program that the airlines have when it comes to pricing flights
Coverage on UKP & the price is heading north
I don't normally like big[ger] bums but on the S.Americans they look good.  She's smokin'.  And they tend to have a great attitude to having sex

Well if you're prepared to TOFTT webpunter? I'd be happy to see how it goes with you. If you do see her? I look forward to reading your Review.

Online webpunter

Well if you're prepared to TOFTT webpunter? I'd be happy to see how it goes with you. If you do see her? I look forward to reading your Review.
160 is above my usual budget.  But i'm more into B2B / HJ's / tit-wanks / BJ's [OWO occasionally avail].  This is generally cheaper in comparison for the same standard of WG.  Broke the budget figure with Vanessa$ [170] & Molly Of London [crikey - don't even want to think what i spent  :lol:] in 2015, and need to save up to even think of repeating this year.  So per dragon's den - "i'm out"