Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for a first-timer?  (Read 1110 times)

naup18

Hi all, first post!

Can anyone recommend any WG’s in the West Midlands for a first-timer and a virgin? (in my 30’s)

My preference would be English and 30’s or younger. Any tips on a first punt would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

naup18

... I should add that I wouldn’t be looking for anything unprotected, e.g. OWO / CIM, and obviously not BB.

Offline m4rmite

Then copy their profile number(bottom centre) and paste it into here at the top right, read the reviews.

Offline tesla

the west midlands is a big place , can you narrow it down a bit please?

Offline alibirmingham

For a first ever vicinity loosing punt I would say splash the cash and go high end where a good service is guaranteed.

Very Vicky springs to mind (she’s on uke) although she is very hard to get a booking with but Chardonnay (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is also a good options having read reviews. Both however are polish I believe but speak good English and class themselves as British

naup18

the west midlands is a big place , can you narrow it down a bit please?

Birmingham or Coventry area would be ideal, but I could travel a bit further.

naup18

Then copy their profile number(bottom centre) and paste it into here at the top right, read the reviews.

Thanks.

External Link/Members Only  Hannah Deluxe
External Link/Members Only  Olivia Banks.

These two seem to be agency, so not sure if that’s a good idea or not.

Also had an eye on this one. Tours in Birmingham sometimes. External Link/Members Only Ava Nova

I prefer dark-haired, but can’t be too picky  :D

Offline vulcan22

For a first ever vicinity loosing punt I would say splash the cash and go high end where a good service is guaranteed.

I remember when I loosed my vicinity - I didn't know where I was!

If there is one thing I have learned from this site it is that paying more does not necessarily result in a high end WG or indeed good service!

Do as has been suggested and check likely AW profiles against this site. Better to have 2 visits to well reviewed WG's on here than fork out the same amount for an unknown who claims to be "high end", "Classy" or "exclusive"!

Do bear in mind though that just because others have had a good time with a particular WG doesn't mean you will - sometimes you just don't click or they have an off day. Don't be put off if your first choice turns out to be a bit meh.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 12:50:33 pm by vulcan22 »

Offline alibirmingham

I remember when I loosed my vicinity - I didn't know where I was!

If there is one thing I have learned from this site it is that paying more does not necessarily result in a high end WG or indeed good service!

Do as has been suggested and check likely AW profiles against this site. Better to have 2 visits to well reviewed WG's on here than fork out the same amount for an unknown who claims to be "high end", "Classy" or "exclusive"!

Do bear in mind though that just because others have had a good time with a particular WG doesn't mean you will - sometimes you just don't click or they have an off day. Don't be put off if your first choice turns out to be a bit meh.

Spell check  :D

I should of been a bit clearer. High end I mean compared to £60-£70 half hour punts. £80 30 mins is where I would say the better more consistent wg’s are. And of course check against this site to ensure they are worth the money.

I get that not all wg’s will give the same reliable service time and time again but some do and those are the ones I would personally go for if it was my first punt

Offline JEH7376

Very Vicky springs to mind (she’s on uke) although she is very hard to get a booking with but Chardonnay (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only) is also a good options having read reviews. Both however are polish I believe but speak good English and class themselves as British

What are you on about? Chardonnay is about as Polish as Carl Chinn!

Offline alibirmingham

Nationality - British
Accessing from Bulgaria - most likely she is from some part of the EE, polish, Romanian etc but not English.

I’m not exactly sure where she is from as I’ve not seen her and I made it clear I wasn’t 100% sure by saying “I believe” and not I know etc. 

Offline JEH7376

Nationality - British
Accessing from Bulgaria - most likely she is from some part of the EE, polish, Romanian etc but not English.

'Most likely' not, You're very wrong. I have seen her.

Offline JEH7376

Absolutely no idea why you'd even get the idea she's polish

She's got about 35 reviews, ever read any of the ?

Offline alibirmingham

Absolutely no idea why you'd even get the idea she's polish

She's got about 35 reviews, ever read any of the ?

If I’m wrong I’m wrong. As I said I didn’t say I was 100% hence why “I believe” was used. I assume you understand context and and what “I believe” means. I had in my head that She was and when I saw she was accessing from abroad thats what EE wg’s tend to do so 2+2= etc. Now looking at it you may be right as she is showing as on holiday so assume she’s in Bulgaria on holiday.

Ain’t the end of the world you know. Someone assumed something incorrectly but never said it was fact to begin with. A simple point in the right direction would suffice. No need to get all defensive like I’ve called you out personally.

Just saying, a little tact goes a long way.

Offline JEH7376

If she's accessing from Bulgaria why did you say Polish at first? Answer, no reason at all, as nobody on her 32 reviews has ever suggested it, in fact they usually mention that she is a ' brummy lass, You may as well have said you thought she was a post-op TS. Oh, wait, that's another one you came out with.

Think before you make these comments, maybe do a tiny bit of research, and nobody will have a go at you for saying stupid things

Offline alibirmingham

If she's accessing from Bulgaria why did you say Polish at first? Answer, no reason at all, as nobody on her 32 reviews has ever suggested it, in fact they usually mention that she is a ' brummy lass, You may as well have said you thought she was a post-op TS. Oh, wait, that's another one you came out with.

Think before you make these comments, maybe do a tiny bit of research, and nobody will have a go at you for saying stupid things

Firstly plenty of Roms, Poles, Hungarians etc have their profiles accessed from Bulgaria. I had in my mind polish (can’t think when or why but had her in my mind as polish) so that’s that.

The post op tranny thing is a well known fact amongst that group. If you don’t know that yet well maybe you educate yourself. Problem is no one has been able to point out exactly who the post op tranny is. This is a place to discuss things as well as share. If you got nothing useful to say then maybe don’t say anything.

At least when I originally replied to this thread it was with info that may help the OP. Same as when i asked the q about the post op tranny. I wasn’t sure so asked and the situ was cleared up. Now anyone else who may question maya as the post op tranny will know for sure.

I’m done with this now.

Offline JEH7376

. I had in my mind polish (can’t think when or why

And yet you said so anyway, for literally no reason, exactly my point.

minge

PML

Offline MarkyMarkSolihull1966

Chardonnay is on holiday according to her profile. That is why she is probably accessing from Bulgaria. She is English through and through, and she is a Brummie to boot as well.