Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help with a double team?  (Read 839 times)

MiracleBill

Hi,
I know this will read very suspiciously as I’ve not posted a review, but I have a fantasy about double teaming a girl. If anyone is interested in doing this in Swansea on the 19, 20 or 21 then please let me know.
Thanks

Offline SO595

Hi,
I know this will read very suspiciously as I’ve not posted a review, but I have a fantasy about double teaming a girl. If anyone is interested in doing this in Swansea on the 19, 20 or 21 then please let me know.
Thanks

Or anything. Ever .  Nothing like jumping in at the deep end.
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Steelworker

Good luck with arranging that. No history, no ability to private message. Not allowed to arrange meetings in the open forum. You’d be better off asking a regular you use, if you do, to help you arrange it. Not going to be easy.

Offline conrad65

I am also looking for a gent to take part in a 3 some

Offline SO595

I am also looking for a gent to take part in a 3 some

What a happy coincidence!  Maybe you could PM the OP to arrange something  :rolleyes:

Offline Moby Dick

Think you need a miracle Bill.
Good luck.
Looking forward to the review.

SeekingtheTruth

What a happy coincidence!  Maybe you could PM the OP to arrange something  :rolleyes:

Is that sarcasm I detect?  :lol: :lol:

Offline SO595

Offline iverthickone

Hi,
Thanks

Given you have clearly seen girls before, why not start with contributing something to the board and/or posting some reviews to build up some credibility first?