Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Touring Thai BeBe - Piccadilly  (Read 475 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7229306) (10 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline youngppunter7

Very recent Afternoon punt.

External Link/Members Only

Mixed reviews about this girl so decided to gamble.
Half  hour including OWO, DFK (£80) + CIM (£20) = £100 total   :vomit:

Location is in picadilly, never been to these apartments and took me a while to figure out the way around. Rather boujee area for a WG to use.

Comms were good, very fast replies and even seen her earlier than booked time as I think I was her first of the day. Eventually managed to make it to her room. Knocked once, heard her walking to the door in heels. Not yet opened the door but instead on the phone to another punter I’m assuming as she’s talking about extras  :timeout:
Knocked twice and finally let in…
The girl is a little slimmer than I imagined, she is curvy in the right places but I’m not sure why I had a different idea for her body. Nevertheless very cute face, good skin and decent bolt on

Offered a shower which I rejected as I showered at home, offered to use the bathroom which was bizarre but kindly declined. Was told to turn over for a massage, wasn’t very good I must say.

Onto a blowjob which was absolute wank, her lips around the bellend flicking it with her tongue is not a blowjob. Occasionally I’d push her head down deeper but she was reluctant to keep that up.

Grabbed the Johnny and came on top very quickly, rode me for about a minute to then missionary, all this while DFK but her attitude just wasn’t right in my opinion. After missionary she just slides my condom off and tries to make me cum by hand.

Totally bizarre experience, rushed to the max with her phone constantly going off every 2 minutes. Also believe I heard footsteps in another room which she turned the music up to drown out the sound  :wacko:

Final 10 minutes by hand, her absolutely belting my dick ragging it like she’s pulling weeds from the ground. Eventually when I tell her to suck it she says ‘oh. My goddd’. Now the reason I told her to was because I was about to climax, she missed half of it and caught the rest but why did I pay £20 extra for her to only catch half my genes  :sarcastic:.

I agree I do take a while to cum, even regular parlour girls always put a face on when they see me  :dance:, but she should have simply but more effort in.

Overall terrible service and rushed completely. Decent value for money if she put more than a half arsed effort in.

Offline Puntiff Sulyvahn

Sorry to hear that mate, it's a shame because she seems like a great fuck if she had the right attitude, but oh well :unknown:

Eventually when I tell her to suck it she says ‘oh. My goddd’.

This mimics a similar experience I had during my punt with her:

I ask her if we could try a different position and she hits me with a frustrated-sounding "Oh my god!".

I guess earning £80+ for 30 mins just isn't enough for her to even feign enjoyment :dash: